Show us your pets

That’s more a urinal pose !

2 Likes

@Pete_the_painter if they know your situation with your health and the building work too, they should be very sympathetic and aware that you are keen to get this to work for both you and the puppy.

Perhaps there are certain rules they might need to bend to enable this to happen.

In any case, it is clear to me that you are a prime candidate owner and hopefully only the schedule needs to be sorted. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I tried ringing them today but no answer. Guess if it’s meant to be it’ll happen. The only saving grace is they aren’t great at returning calls and she hasn’t return my email with a “no”.

I’ve started looking at other breeders just in case.

1 Like

Calling them was a good idea, though in these sort of places they may not have enough staff to answer the phones, particularly at certain times.

Hopefully, as they say, no news is good news. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It could be that they are away , but that seems odd with new pups

I would keep ringing, hopefully it will all be resolved -

My very best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Thanks Ian, hopefully they’ll get back to me next week.

A good news story

4 Likes

I think Emilio needs a haircut!:sunglasses:

21 Likes

You sure that’s not an Ewok? :wink:

4 Likes

On his passport says Havanese born in Germany. I always had my doubts though!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Shout, “würsten!” to see if he gets excited :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Harvey, enjoying Jonnie Walker.

IMG_1592

24 Likes

Let sleeping dogs ,

23 Likes

That’s a belter :joy::joy:

Bindy the bin-dog helped me put some plants in today. Well, he is around 14, so I suppose that he has half an excuse. It’s nearly four years since we fished him out of the bin area that he lived in.

29 Likes

Three snoring fart machines.

23 Likes

Amelia and Mysty, both fast asleep.

18 Likes

Have they been in touch Pete, you could do with something to look forward to?

No Gazza I heard a thing I’ve sent 2 emails and left 2 messages on her phone, bit rude. However with my news the other day I wouldn’t have been able to pick the pup up till after September. Guess it was a big ask but you think she would have at least responded.

We’ve stated looking at other breeders.

2 Likes

Not very nice at all, hope the others are better👍

2 Likes