Show us your pets

Lazy Caturday.

G

31 Likes

I can only repeat Gazza’s comments

bestest wishes

Ian

1 Like

TRL, are you sure that is your cat = looks like mine…

26 Likes

Pedro is on a diet at the mo, enforced by us. Looks chunkier than you little cutie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here too…:blush:

20 Likes

Two Petite Panthers crashed out after a hectic Friday night bouncing over the butler’s bed.

21 Likes

Daughter’s newly acquired BlueCross rescue waiting out acclimitization and desperate to get to grips with her new garden and meet the other inhabitants of the terrace.
Frankie. Two years old.

32 Likes

Why the long paws…

G

28 Likes

Was doing some joinery yesterday and left a pile of sawdust on the driveway. Purrfect for an Ike dust bath.

Willy.

23 Likes

39 Likes

What a cutie!

1 Like

Billy has settled down to listen to David Attenborough narrating Mammals, but it’s all a bit like hard work…

22 Likes

Always a welcome sight!

23 Likes

You like being licked to within an inch of your life?

Come to think of it…don’t answer that!

Good pic though!

5 Likes

Finally had a conversation with the breeder this morning, and after a long discussion we decided it would be better for the pup not to be left kennelled for an indefinite time scale. This has been further complicated by me now likely to spend most of September in hospital.

It just wasn’t meant to be. :disappointed:

She did offfer a 2 year old bitch (the mother of those pups), she wouldn’t be ready for rehomimg till October.

This is Luci the mother of the pups posted earlier. Photos were taken about 3 weeks before she has the litter.

26 Likes

Big bun having fun on a new rug.

26 Likes

She looks lovely Pete. Also a lot of that endearing but ultimately tedious puppy behaviour will have gone and you can assess what her grown up character is like.

2 Likes

Lovely face Pete I must say

What’s the normal life span of the blue healer ?

1 Like

that would be splendid

best wishes

Ian

1 Like

They don’t normally give their dogs away but she’s making an exception for us. I did want a male and a pup but with everything that’s going on this probably is a smarter option.

5 Likes