Show us your pets

They normally last till around 15-17 however we lost Diesel at 13.

13 still pretty good , 15-17 amazing but could understand the breed going for that time

2 Likes

Having just about exited the puppy phase with Peri after 18 months of domestic terrorism, I’m inclined to vote for the smarter option Pete! Our choice of a beige flecked carpet 3 years ago is now more fleck than beige as she smuggles all her rotting prizes from the neighbour’s farm into the house when we’re not looking. Wouldn’t change her though - just the carpet!
PS she also chewed through one of my Vertere speaker cables
Cheers
George

3 Likes

Think you’re right we’re going up to met her late May.

8 Likes

Good one Pete

Friend of mine had a male cavoodle ( yeah I know everyone has one ) great guy a real character typical male like us humans

Unfortunately he got out of house somehow whilst friend working at night and got smashed by a car that never stopped. Died on the spot, he was 10.

My friend now has a female Moodle and she is one beautiful lady , so intelligent and full of life at 3/4 years

Female dogs I’ve come across are pretty cool :grinning:

I’m sold on her just got to convince Mrs Pete but I think after she meets her I’m sure she’ll be on board.

5 Likes

Bollino enjoying late afternoon sun and sharpening the claws

23 Likes

A lovely morning on the beach

Poppy and Ziggy

29 Likes

The beautiful East Yorkshire coast

22 Likes

G

27 Likes

Post pub walk.

23 Likes

Are those wild garlic leaves next to the trail, camphuw?

2 Likes

I would have said so

Yes indeed - but it’s a nature reserve so no picking!

This is MY tray.

Willy.

27 Likes

Do you know this cat?

:black_cat:

Ian

3 Likes

A different walk this morning, although it’s well known to us we have not walked this way since last year. It’s a nature reserve known as rough bank that is now managed by Butterfly Conservation. It was warm this morning but too early for butterflies to be on the wing.

It is also a SSSI where the Large Blue was reintroduced back in the 1980’s; but the grass slopes are on a too high thermocline for them to thrive, despite the presence of the appropriate ant. However, the grass is still managed for butterflies by a small herd of belted Galloways; when I first knew the reserve it was managed by Welsh Blacks, very friendly breed.

20 Likes

They are very invasive once they get going

Boston. A good lad. 2009-2024

37 Likes

This may be a familiar sight to some of you, but Bindy the old bin-dog is helping me with plants yet again.

21 Likes