Show us your pets

Many years ago we took a gite near Vaison-l-R. The place was crawling with ‘em!

Just spent a few hours at my daughters, she’s got 4 dogs that absolutely rule the house.

23 Likes

Given that it’s summer (or some vague approximation thereof) and it’s gotten quite warm (I accept that my definition of warm is relative) some of you may be thinking, perhaps, of leaving a door open. Facilitate some through house ventilation? I’d urge caution.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Willy.

31 Likes

Having thought about this, I think that Onyx (though a clever name and matching Jasper very well) fails the shouting outside name test :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. I think Jet might be ok though. My wife’s not at all keen on having both, sadly

3 Likes

Tell her to pull herself together man!

6 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Oh, it would be jolly sad to separate them :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Jet is an equally appropriate name though😊

1 Like

Daughter#1 & partner had ‘The Home Assessment” visit today from the rehoming charity, to determine their suitability……….

They passed the test! The kittens arrive tomorrow. My wife has been coerced into going down to Plymouth next week to help Daughter while her partner jollies off to the Wacken Metal festival.

6 Likes

Our cats are capable of learning. The listening position has always been left free for me recently.

25 Likes

She has relented and we are having both​:grinning: - coming this Sunday. I do hope they aren’t going to shred the house :grimacing:

But Jet isn’t a popular name - may be Jemimah

10 Likes

Gosh forgot about the Statement amps on the this thread…….:crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

I can’t remember which of our cats it was, but I remember one of them running so fast and then jumping full pelt at the backrest of an armchair that it made the front legs lift off the ground! Am wondering what effect a Maine Coon cross at full pelt will have!!

4 Likes

Fall asleep.

24 Likes

I can say from first hand experience that a Maine coon kitten can take the black grill/foam off an SL2 in about five seconds from a standing start at the other end of the room.

And manage to look surprised when it touches the floor again.

3 Likes

Harry is paying his respects to John Mayall this evening.

26 Likes

I can see a pair of 808’s becoming a popular climbing Fraim :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a RESULT!

4 Likes

A rescue greyhound as an alternative option?

Next year perhaps ?

best wishes

Ian

We have Jett, she doesn’t always answer…
Unless it involves food.

1 Like

The name’s getting to be a problem. My wife doesn’t like Jet(t), Jemimah was suggested but younger daughter pointed out we have a farm dog called Jem already… mind you, took ma ages to come up with Jasper

1 Like