Show us your pets

He’s definitely getting us trained up to his high standards. Our day starts about 4:30am, we are then at his beck and call for the next 18hours. :sleeping:

9 Likes

Sooty became Rambo , a name well earned

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Indeed. To take two of our Maine Coons,

Freddie is Freddie as in “come here lovely puss” when you need to give him a pill and Fred as in “where has Fred got to now, for goodness sake?” when he is nowhere to be found.

And Poppy is Poppy, but she also responds to Pop-Pop. Amusingly the dog we walk every day who is also called Poppy now responds to Pop-Pop, although she didn’t when we first knew her!

4 Likes

Latika and Sakli definitely know their names but 50% of the time choose not to respond when called.
They do respond more reliably to Breakfast, Dinner or “treats boys” being called out, in fact, they will respond to mealtime and food time. Sakli will come and sit by the kitchen door licking his lips whilst waiting to be fed. Latika will chatter away at me in the hope the meal will arrive quicker. When they are both waiting to be fed, Sakli never meows, however, if Latika is out he becomes very vocal. Latika about once a week or so, is late for breakfast and then I get reminded by Sakli to hurry up with breakfast. Latika usually saunters in about 30 minutes to an hour and a half later, finds me and reminds me he hasn’t had breakfast.

They still miss the call for Lunch and both will sometimes come in and look at me hopefully around 1.

1 Like

Both mine seem to have adopted the same ‘Cat’ name.
“Dreamies?”

7 Likes

bloody true

3 Likes

Tilly likes clean blankets.

Sleeping now though on a recently washed blanket.

17 Likes

Bless

1 Like

A house is an empty house without music.

5 Likes

She looks very content :heart:

1 Like

WARNING, WARNING. CUTE ALERT

The new ‘Grandkitties”

Valjean et Javert.

30 Likes

Very cute indeed.

Whereabouts in the world do they live? I’m just curious should the need arise to go out calling for them…

@suzywong They are gorgeous. How is their training of the new staff going?

1 Like

Plymouth

Well enough, from what I’ve heard. Being kittens they Eat, Run around madly, then Sleep for several hours. So far they are just in one room, but I expect they will be “out” in a couple of days. Already seen picture of Javert looking out the bedroom window…….plotting an escape, perhaps.

But they will be indoor cats. I expect that Grandad will be coerced into building/buying them an outdoor “cat run”. Grandma is visiting next week.

3 Likes

That’ll be alright then…

Cat alert. No idea how Lucky got up there. But she doesn’t know how to get down either. :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

The new owner! :grin:

1 Like

I have this little bunny on my lawn right now.
Fortunately Bollino Is not around

9 Likes