Willy.

21 Likes

Disa, keeps watch over the homestead territory from the woodshed roof

20 Likes

Another night on the tiles?

2 Likes

No Mr Tux ?

1 Like

He visited here this morning and was greeted with half a dozen ‘Dreamies’, a pat on his head and friendly rub to his left ear which he responded by hissing and growling his discontent. He still gobbled up the Dreamies though.

He hung around the patio for a while… until Edda went outside and they went eyeball to eyeball for a few seconds… he really shouldn’t have hissed and growled at Edda, she will only see that as a come on, and it’s very lucky Mr Tux can out run her and scale the garden fence in one bound. I would have taken a photograph but my camera lacks the fast enough shutter speed.

Edda in relaxation mode, Dreamies wouldn’t melt in her mouth

20 Likes

I think he is a very unhappy cat

He’s well cared for by the folks who look after him. The story is that his elderly lady carer passed away and he was placed into cats rescue until the new home was found, and quite a good one it is too, landed on his feet there.

He has no reason to be unhappy, he gets spoilt enough. His problem would appear to be psychological with over stimulation disorder, what cats usually like with getting stoked and petted, he hates, but if he’s only happy when he’s grumpy then he must be happy.

8 Likes

I know a couple of humans who are the same.

7 Likes

Frieda had a dental appointment last Wednesday.

She was booked in due to experiencing pain/discomfort on her right hand side of mouth …and not to mention the paint stripper halitosis :mask:

Required a general anaesthetic, one rotten lower right rear tooth removal, a deep clean of remaining teeth, scale and polish.

Very cheerful to get back home to admire her gleaming front teeth in the mirror and wanted to do her happy dance but needed to wait a few hours for her rear legs to
re-acclimatise with planet gravity.

Four days on she is still bouncing around with refreshed vigour and glee with the pain gone.

23 Likes

George enjoying some tunes.

20 Likes

WARNING. EVEN MORE CUTENESS

“Valjean” at front, “Javert” behind. (brothers, at nine weeks old)

27 Likes

:kissing_heart:

9 Likes

@suzywong, Mrs Q has predicted ( and she is something of an expert on such matters) that 90% of mischief from this pair will be instigated by Javert. She has identified that Javert has a face of pure mischief :wink:
Doesn’t make either of them less quite though😊

3 Likes

Funnily enough, Daughter#1 has said the same thing!

“Grandma” is visiting on Wednesday (while Dau#1’s partner escapes to the Wacken Metal Festival). I await her report!!

2 Likes

Coming up to be brushed

23 Likes

Banff Pets

15 Likes

Orson is enjoying his summer so far.

I’m not hugely envious of being covered in black fur in this heat (currently 33C), but a refreshing dip in the river every so often seems restorative to us both.

29 Likes

Exactly how many photos do you have of Orson…?

1 Like

I have no idea, even approximately, let alone “exactly”

‘Lots’ I imagine would be the technical term…

1 Like