Show us your scale model kits!

@davidng Thanks, got it going but not for long … it has a centrifugal clutch and one of the bearings on the output shaft was toast so the bell was not running centrally … after 5 mins one clutch pad was completely gone and the other still brand new and not touched. A new turtle racing snapper clutch is currently on its way to me to install and will be up and running again (well until the next thing breaks)

1 Like

That’s awesome! I used to run losi 4 clutch with mix of alum and carbon shoes to get a good balance between grip and longevity. Loved that clutch. Still have a new one on standby should I switch back to nitro. Once I snapped the piston rod. It and part of the piston turned into find gold dust inside, it is pretty spectacular whilst catastrophic. But that’s all part of the fun and gives me an appreciation of the sport and engineering behind.

1 Like

A section of a low relief industrial structure, 4mm to the foot scale (00). Embossed plasticard and a laser cut fibreboard kit. Media Acrylic paints, watercolour pencils, chalks and eye shadow.

steve

5 Likes

2 images of a 7mm to the ft/O Scale layout in which I am involved (Pics taken by a fellow group member.)

End of the coal yard siding.

The coal office.

steve

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.