Show us your Solstice

Here you go future owners.

First to post gets a free Powerline :smiley:

6 Likes

This thread could dormant for a couple of weeks.

Nobody will post before 1 month probably….time to be delivered

That’s a point actually I wonder how long it will take to build all 500?

1 Like

I knows this but thought the forum needed a thread to be ready and waiting for the lucky new owners. Will be good to see them installed.

Wonder who’ll be first? My money’s on @MattCray

4 Likes

Well… I’m definitely in the race, but I’ve got a little holiday coming up at the end of July, that (depending on Naim’s timings) may scupper my chances of a glorious victory… 🤦🏼

…I did have a exploratory conversation with the lovely Mrs C about the principals involved, which went as you might imagine. The making of such a case required a certain amount of mutual emotional investment in the project. Let’s just say that was limited.

3 Likes

Now Rack……you’re just pushing my buttons and you know you are!

A better incentive would be a free PowerLine Lite to whoever posts second :wink:

2 Likes

I expect them to get delivered in small batches, to smear availability out over a long time and keep supply limited. That’s how Technis has done it with its GAE models.

31 Likes

I was at the last festival in 84. Apparently Hawkwind, Roy Harper and The Enid all played there that year. I never actually found the stage, though I did bump into Superman. I don’t think I remembered to take any pictures.

5 Likes

Not a bad attempt Kevster, not bad. :grinning:

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

This thread surely needs this :smiley: :wink: (sorry quality is so bad for this web find)

this-is-spinal-tap-1984-stonehenge-christopher-guest-review

8 Likes

Paul, that tends to understate the hugeness of the object…

1 Like

“Break like the wind” on vinyl at the ready…

I have wondered how much more Black the Solstice could be, and the answer is none. None more black.

That’s a good point - will the winter solstice edition have a black platter?

A little 2 dimensional sounding but I’m sure that will change once it breaks-in.

36 Likes

:grinning:

And here’s your powerline :wink:

6 Likes