Show us your Solstice

No no, Chris needs a US version. Also, preferable his comes with a fan connected (or better yet a mini HVAC system) to beat the dome!

Glad you got through it Chris - very scary!!

2 Likes

Ha! Thank you. The heat dome over Seattle was surreal. We’re just not set up to deal with those kind of temps. Opening the front door to my house was like opening up a hot oven. 109 degrees outside when it should be 75. Let’s hope it was a fluke experience.

Here you go.

(I’m here all week :wink: )

Hope everyone is keeping safe!

4 Likes

One of the best threads of 2021 so far :sunglasses:

Don’t forget that the Solstice comes with a microwave powerblock as a package too. :chicken::rofl:

1 Like

:raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

:eyes:

Just add Arm and felt mat :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Such a fine line between keeping this thread alive long enough for the first deliveries, and posting stuff that’ll get it booted into The Padded Cell X)

Really cannot wait for the first person here to take delivery, seeing it take pride of place in someone’s house for real will be awesome!

3 Likes

2 Likes

:eye::eye:

1 Like

7 Likes

Coincidentally, that’s one of the favourite - if not THE favourite - albums of Ken Christianson, the legendary Naim Records engineer, whom has remastered the best True Stereo recordings for vinyl, to be included in the Naim Solstice Special Edition.

4 Likes

Very very good LP …

1 Like

Mmh…could that be the key to understand the origin of the model’s name…? :thinking:

No, it’s pure coincidence - we were well along the Solstice route before we talked to Ken!

What’s the latest on them hitting uk dealers for some ears on demos @Naim.Marketing ?

As the UK sales team are making it a level playing field for all dealers, all demo units will ship at same time - likely to be a month or so yet, I believe, until all the required units are available.

1 Like

Sounds fair, I’m sure I’ll get a phone call before it even gets unboxed in my case.
Looking forward to hearing it on the end of a full Statement system in that instance!

1 Like