Show us Your Tablette 10

Thank you for your kind words and advice. I will give it a try.

1 Like

Perhaps even better, in on the treble, out from the bass.

1 Like

Is that a pair of P3ESR in the corner?

If so how do you find them V the Tablettes ?

Yes, it is. I prefer the tab10 sig in this room. They provide clearer mid and faster & tighter bass. I found they’re more engaging. They are also easier to drive by the Atom than the P3esr.

1 Like

I will try both combination as your and GraemeH’s advices but afraid not by tonight since I will be out with my wife soonest. Will report what I find later. Thank you.

Interesting conundrum. When I used jumper leads I favoured the latter as you describe. With the supplied bars I prefer to the HF sockets - more focussed somehow.

I’m sure it’s all in the mind.

G

I prefer the bottom terminals, just a slightly tighter bass and smoother treble. I recently ditched my jumper leads to, didn’t notice a change but it’s less at the back as I repositioned them this week to be nearer the wall and they kept catching on my curtains with the jumper leads.

1 Like

I’ve never been a fan of latte. Far too milky. Give me cappuccino any day.

3 Likes

Chuckle.

I’ve bean and corrected it now…

G

1 Like

I bet they are, the P3ESR are lovely speakers but a :pig2: :pig2: :pig2: to drive

1 Like

They should be made with singlewire terminals

1 Like

Then you couldn’t bi-amp, if you wanted to.
I have Proac 1SCs and Bi-amp them with a pleasing outcome.

I’d never bi-amp anyway
Honestly there’s no need for bi-wire terminals at all, apart from the marketing and the happy cable manufacturer selling double up.

Not my experience. (in my system.) More bass performance from my Proacs.

Lots of variables to play with. Amps don’t have to be identical( same gain though) interconnects and speaker cables don’t have to be the same either.

1 Like

That’s intriguing I always thought they had to be the same
You live you learn thanks

1SCs are great little speakers.

2 Likes

Congrats! I have a pair of Signatures on order, also in ebony. Your posts (and photos) are whetting my appetite!

1 Like

Belated thanks for that answer. I have mine just less than 5ft apart, cabinet to cabinet, about 5 inches from the wall on the inner side. I have experimented both with moving them further apart and closer/further from the wall and find that anything from 53 to 60 inches apart works but the further away from the wall the sound quality for me decreases.
Regards

Thank you Corry - I’m confident you will love them like me. Look forward to read your report too.

2 Likes

Hi GraemeH, I just have a chance to try connecting speaker cables directly to HF. I think I prefer it to connecting to LF - I found more focus and body on high frequency but not sure if there is anything missing on low frequency. Will try HH’s configuration later. Thanks again for your advice.

1 Like