Show us Your Tablette 10

If he is he deserves to be knighted!

3 Likes

Absolutely not!! I’m not a miracle worker. That was Linn K20

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying; if you did that with NACA5 I was going to ask which church you attend because it would obviously be the right one!

3 Likes

Using my Sigs with KS-1 cable these past weeks and they’re loving it.

G

2 Likes

I could never own them. They look far too much like Ascaris lumbricoides.

The Speakers or the cable??

Umm…

…and I need 5m lengths too!

G

Eeek…!

2 Likes

I do imagine that the KS-1 white cables go very nicely with your white Tab 10 speakers. How about a picture?

2 Likes

Curious as well to know more about KS1 - not for my original Titan T88’s - but rather a second system I will be putting together with 10 Signatures and a Uniti Atom. I am not able to use NACA5 (too thick).
Also looking to know if it is still best to use a minimum of 3.5 meters w/ Atom or if I can go shorter.

Best
Gregg

Hello out there in Tablette land

1 Like

Have you got your Atom and Tab 10’s set up on their new shelves?

I can’t comment on length other than I use 2x5m. It ‘sounds’ great!

Signals may advise?

G

No unfortunately we will not be finished with construction until November. Still in the planning stages. The Tablettes are boxed and sitting at my mother in-laws house in Italy. I will either hunt out a pre loved Atom over there or buy one new. NACA5 is out of the question so KS-1 is of high interest.

1 Like

They sure are purty

9 Likes

Lovely indeed!

G

No minimum required for the Atom I have used 3 different types and lengths thus far and can’t say I noticed any difference. Chord Clearway first as it was what I had before Naim needed them elsewhere so got NACA5 which I disliked for inflexibility and currently Witchhat N2 as it’s just more flexible than the horrid NACA5.

Hands down, my fave Proac finish - my old Tablette Sigs were the same.

1 Like

Yes they were a lucky find. Someone in Italy upgraded to a pair of ProAc floor mounts and they became available. Nice start to a small system there. I am hoping with the completely sealed cabinet they will do well on a shelf right up against a rather thick several hundred year old wall.

I originally wanted to try the Atom HE with active bookshelves however EVERYTHING I looked at had a rear port. Not good right up against a wall!

My second system Stateside is a Naim 2 with my original ProAc SuperTablettes purchased in 1987.

4 Likes