Show us Your Tablette 10

Clive, if a member asks to have their account removed (or in a few very rare cases, I am left with no option but to remove a member) then their account details are removed, and their username and posts are anonymised. Some ask for all their posts to be removed too. This is possible if they have only made a small handful of posts, however if 10 or more then it’s not possible, instead they are anonymised.

Thanks for the explanation. I see his posts are listed now from user anon4489532, so it’s still possible to search using @anon4489532.

OK, but the forum is just that bit more beige without knowledgable characters like HH.

4 Likes

I am not fussed when and if people choose to leave a forum for a bit of r and r. I only hope that HH is keeping well and life is treating him kindly.

5 Likes

Yes……

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Fishy.

He’s been in touch and is surviving without us.

G

10 Likes

Yes, totally.

that’s a shame

I’ve removed some posts as the member involved has left the forum and cannot respond. Thanks.

5 Likes

Apologies….

HH just got bored with us. It is our fault, not much pizzaz among us. It could have been worse, him being bored by NAIM gear and switching to an esoteric US made system…

2 Likes

Lenovo All-In-One >> Wadia 151 PowerDAC mini [>> Chord Toucan] >> QED SE Revelation >> ProAc Tablette 10 SE.

Magical sinergy between Wadia 151 PDAC and Tablettes.

7 Likes

Hi members. This may have been touched on before - does anyone have experience of using the Tablette 10 signatures away from the wall? Many thanks

Home demo’d some last year and experienced with various placements. I found that if you had them too far away from the back wall you lost the bass. They are some of the best speakers that I’ve ever heard at this price point, but they are light on the bass so placement is important.

3 Likes

Tab 10’s perform best close to the back wall in a small(ish) room. Away from the wall would be better served by ported speakers like the ProAc DB1, DB3 or D2.

6 Likes

How close to the back wall from the speaker rear would you suggest?

Mine are 15cm from the back wall in a room approx 20m2 with a 3.5m ceiling height.

Plenty tuneful and well integrated bass.

G

2 Likes

Hi all, I’d be grateful for some sage advice here in this dedicated thread. I’m looking for speakers for my Nova - it will be for the lounge, not so much for critical listening but for evenings, lower levels, having a glass or two type scenario. I’ve demo’d the Tab 10s but am really after the Signatures. See my demo write up of various options here in the ATC thread (ATC SCM 11 is a serious contender too): Show us your ATCs - #319 by JamesBKK .

Would the Proac Tablette 10 Signatures fit the bill and be a good match for the Nova? On paper I would have thought so but the 4-5 comments in this thread are not so positive.

2 Likes