Show us your tree

The tree went up this weekend, and as you can see I have even managed to squeeze some speakers into the frame. Wall mounted spendor D1’s. Merry Christmas to all forum members.

9 Likes

It’s very simple Pete; this is obviously a forum full of pet owners and animal lovers and I just cunningly managed to get Louby-lou into the frame…

5 Likes

I’m sure that’s it and to make it even funnier I gave you a like without thinking about.

1 Like

You mean there was a tree in the picture? I was indeed voting for the dog!

Richard’s picture captures a cozy room and looks inviting. All the other pics are just tree shots and some of them you can barely even see the tree.

I’ve just liked it too, so there’s now 24 likes.

2 Likes

The art being to get the same photo, complete with pet, new LP12 , Christmas tree and bottle of wine in five separate threads and win a prize

2 Likes

…as well a piece of art, and a glimpse of your car through the window, surely?

1 Like

So here is our Christmas Tree :+1:t3: Happy days Peter

9 Likes

That’s groot!

Is this real or photoshop? Could you explain how the branches are fixed to the wall/frame, it looks very nice

Hi Deeg.
The willow branches are tied together in a bunch and again tied to a screw on top of the door frame. Battery pack is conveniently resting on top.

A hook ( painted white) attached to the ceiling and one of the twigs resting passively in it. Was a bit of a faff but worth it in the end. The light chains are very fine ( bought on the web). ATB Peter

4 Likes

Thanks for the info… very neet :+1:

10 Likes

Feeling rather guilty as still decluttering the room where the tree will go, but in addition we went out in a downpour on Sunday to a local Christmas tree farm. We spent about 2 hours looking around on their last opening day before calling one of the assistants with a chainsaw over. :frowning:

It’s been in the car for the last 2 days as it was belting down on Sunday when we got home.

We’ve just brought it in with a struggle and it must be near 10 foot - ceiling in intended room is high enough but I think the trunk may be too big for the tree stand. Doubt we’ll sort it out until Sunday this week at the earliest.

1 Like

Adult son is very Christmasy and set up tree with all our family decorations that we have accumulated over the last 30 years including ballet lion, granny stenographer fish and pupating Santa with bear.

6 Likes

That’s one big tree AC. Looking forward to the photo.

1 Like

A bit late but got there in the end ! Been busy with decorating the outside and only got round to finishing the tree in the music room

7 Likes

The speaker has done its annual migration towards the wall

6 Likes

G

6 Likes

All finished today !!!

9 Likes