Show us your tree

Naim Christmas vibe :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

Haven’t put presents around it yet but at least the tree is up!

10 Likes

I am having a Man Ray theme this year. I always make a tree and we decorate it on Christmas eve. So here is the sketch/machete. It will be made out of scrap coat hangers from a local store. then decorated with usual tinsel, baubles and LEDs etc… And to go with it, I have printed this year’s greetings cards. Its Man Ray meets pointillism

13 Likes

Brings back childhood memories of the ‘fire-starter’

G

4 Likes

Atb
Kk

12 Likes

First time this year we have gone for a hallway tree. Something different. Think this year has made us go slightly over the top with decorations

Atb
Kk

12 Likes

Had to shovel the snow out of the doorway and fight my way through a blizzard to chop this one down.

8 Likes

Opps sorry I posted it upside down, sorry this is how it was meant to go.

13 Likes

That’s better!

Santa must have blood rushing to his head when he visits your neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Just a couple of quick iPhone piccies. :santa: :santa: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

11 Likes

Swmbo and myself have different views on trees, we comprise, she opts to monochrome and I put a budgie amongst the twigs

11 Likes

How come Richards tree gets 21 likes, at least 10 more than anyone else. :thinking:

Must be like giving the teacher an apple. :grin:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::+1::+1: .

1 Like

9 Likes

If the @NigelB version of your tree gets more “likes” than your one…that would be taking the biscuit.

3 Likes

Maybe, but it would be very funny :grin:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t care cause @NigelB post was very funny (as they often are). I just think strange how some people react to Richards post. I’d gave him a like too, but it’s Christmas I gave everyone’s tree a like.

3 Likes

Naimites are a conservative breed, and I’m convinced mostly live in old castles or Victorian piles. Some of these trees really look very traditional.

1 Like

Yes, we always have the Butler put up our tree in the West wing.

Occasionally we invite Richard and his extended family to stay when we are holding a Ball.

8 Likes