Show us your turntable

Me. I have four spare arms. But I don’t have a spare 75K. And even if I did, that deck would have to be mind-blowingly good to overcome those aesethetics, which really don’t appeal to me at all.

12 Likes

You have 4 arms on a same turntable ? It’s not common. Maybe you have 4 decks instead, so 4 arms?

No, I have four spare arms (actually rather more than that, but anyway…). You asked “who would have four arms?”

4 Likes

Not what I’d call a nice looking deck. Good job we all like different things.
Only 75k eh, I’ll see what’s fallen down the back of the sofa. I won’t print what I was going to say about that vulgarian remark.

1 Like

Only 75 k was of course a joke. I would not call it nice but looks like very well engineered.
I like to see how high end turntables can adopt so many different technics . If it was black and without the apparent tonearm supports, i would keep it if someone gave it to me.

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t clear enough. I should have asked « who has a turntable with 4 arms on it ? « .
And it was not a criticism, just a wondering.

1 Like

28 Likes

I have four candles…sorry I’ll get my coat.

10 Likes

That could be alarming.

3 Likes

Project launches a collaboration with Metallica at Munich 2022:

7 Likes

And there was me thinking the thread was called ‘show is your turntable’ rather then ‘show us turntables you’ve found on the internet but aren’t actually yours’.

6 Likes

In collaboration with Abba surely?

2 Likes

It is possible

5 Likes

Well done !
I don’t understand what is Metallica in the look of the turntable. Maybe @Polarbear can respond, as he is a great fan of them.

I didn’t knew that the real name of Richard Dane is Shiva.

1 Like

This is the Metallica logo, on which the turntable is based. I found it on the internet.

1 Like

The is weird looking turntable , some ProJect turntables I really like, and would happily give home to ,especially the perspex model - but that is weird

1 Like

I agree. I posted for fun. I wonder if they will be able to sell them.

Doctor Octopus??

2 Likes

Um, an octopus has eight arms. If it had four it would be a quadpus.

3 Likes