Show us your turntable

The SL-1200mk7 (of which this is a limited edition), is aimed at DJ’s, where the G/GR & C versions are aimed at HiFi. I’d have to look up what that means in practice though.

1 Like

These special edition models owe a little bit more to their DJ heritage than the normal 1200, having said that my choice would be the yellow one and a decent cartridge

1 Like

My turntable, Origin Live Resolution , Enterprise tone arm also Origin Live. Lira Etna SL cartridge. Which all plays through a Van den Hul Grail phono stage. So this is what I ended up with after a journey through Rega RP3, Lp12 and a number of cartridges. They were all good. I recall happily and could have stopped at any point.

35 Likes

I also have the Resolution Mk4 albeit with the Conqueror arm and Ortofon Cadenza Bronze. Excellent sounding ad I am considering their upgrade offer of full RRP of the trade in arm.

So I made my final TT purchase last month. To quote a well used phrase “this should see me out”.
A Pure Fidelity TT from here in Vancouver, fitted with an Origin Live Illustrious SE arm, a Stratos MC cart going through a Rega Aria MK3 into my SN3
Couldn’t be happier.

51 Likes

C’est Magnifique

(Not often I am jealous, but that is a seriously good looking turntable)

2 Likes

Thanks, I was so happy to find a local manufacturer making something that both sounds and looks so great.

2 Likes

I second that. Nice looking table

1 Like

Always really liked the look of the Origin Live Enterprise / Illustrious arms. Was seriously thinking of purchasing one - but then Vertere released the SG-PTA arms and Mystic and Sabre Cartridges and as the arms are designed with the engineering principles of my Xerxes in mind that was the route I went instead.

bmxrocks,
I must say that you have a lovely aesthetic presentation of your hifi equipment. I have just purchased a lightly used Transrotor Blanco at a very good price with a SME 5 arm. I have always had black wood or stainless steel tables (LP12, TR Max) and the white colour was my only hesitation.
You have integrated your white Bauer and black components in a beautiful way that I find inspiring.
Well done,
Novadave

@GraemeBC - what a lovely turntable. Not familiar with this - but it looks stunning.
I love that it’s connected to a SN3.

1 Like

Very nice ! Congrats !
It reminds me the Inspire hifi turntables from UK.

6 Likes

Vancouver!!! Wow guess my next trip up I’ll check them out.

1 Like

P10 on duty

47 Likes

@Arnsider
Haven’t you tried the nap250 at Nova yet?

Hi @Cledi13
Yes, I used the Nova for quite a while with the 250. It definitely provides a weightier sound with more pronounced lower end but I felt it was at the expense of finer detail. Overall, I prefer the bare Nova as it provides a more balanced presentation to my ears.

4 Likes

I once had the 250 for testing, then bought the 250DR, which sounds finer. I then changed my speakers and also wanted to hear about the new speakers without NAP

Nice photos and setup

1 Like

I’ve not heard a 250DR. Like all things it will be room dependent too

Thanks @marcusman

1 Like