Show us your turntable

5 Likes

What’s that? Never seen one. Lin Soudek? A Turkish brand?

2 Likes

@frenchrooster put your specs on, matey!:nerd_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

No need Tony , just a french joke :joy:

1 Like

LindsayM:
May I ask you to identify your wall shelf. It looks to be solid and adjustable for levelling.
Thanks

@novadave

Quadraspire SVT, same here:

Very nice wallshelf.

(Jeez, must dust the 252. Shocking!

In fact, must dust everything…disgraceful. I should be barred).

11 Likes

Actually @khan84 TT.

They’re called a lazy Suzanne here however since it’s my wife’s name (who is far from lazy) we call ours a lazy Mark as he was the laziest person we both know. :grin:

6 Likes

A little upgrade to mine this morning.

34 Likes

Did you have a TKR before?

1 Like

Is it a ‘s’ or ‘t’? I have had an XV-1s for some years and it is an excellent cartridge. I hope you have a great phono-stage because the cartridge makes that worthwhile.

@NickofWimbledon yes I did so I’ve used the trade in scheme to move on up.

@JosquinDesPrez an S. Yes I have a Superline with a Z Plug so chose to stay with Dyna.

3 Likes

Nice. I also have a Superline with a Z-Plug, and Supercap DR with HiLine IC.

I’m likely getting rid of my Superline for something else next year. I need two inputs.

1 Like

Lovely Lindsay, lovely.

Best regards, BF

2 Likes

It’s not my turntable (I run a Gyro) but I have to say I was rather taken with the Origin Live Voyager deck at Ascot this year. Rather a stunning looking beast (and very cool name!) I think. They seem rather rare around these parts…

24 Likes

That looks fantastic!

2 Likes

A humble P2. But this is a limited edition of 150 pcs. featuring a print of artist, Juvenal Sanso’s “Impact of Creation”.

24 Likes

My OCD couldn’t deal with that, on the assumption that the platter won’t always stop in the correct orientation. If it does, that’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

I think it’s a cracker

No, this IS a cracker :joy:

19 Likes