Show us your turntable

That looks fantastic IvoB. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

You responded me in the beginning of your post. Some people claim that Lp12 klimax is the best tt you can find.
It made me often laugh.
Not saying that the klimax lp12 is bad, far away…

2 Likes

I like neither but that plinth is a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Avid Diva II SP with SME 309 and Audio Technica ART9 is my current deck.

STD 305S with Mayware Formula IV and Dynavector 10X5 which I brought out of retirement for some nostalgic listening.

Avid Pulsus phono stage.

Some very nice turntables shown in this thread. Great mix.

24 Likes

Thank you, RackKit!

2 Likes

Old.photo

ClearAudio Concept with Concept MC Cart
Vibrapods as isolation

Replaced the Nano2 phono which is in picture recently with a used Arcam rPhono, I somehow managed to break off my Nanos connector for the load resistors so it would run as fully open 47k on one channel and loaded on the other so it had to be replaced.

14 Likes

Artemis SA-1 and Schröder Reference with recent SPU Royal N. Vibration source just visible, the TT is sitting on three cones on Fraim chips on a Fraim lite shelf but there seems to be no ill effects.

26 Likes

Very nice . And this arm is a killer!

1 Like

using the other green stuff

21 Likes

What’s the arm Mario?

I saw on your profile a lot of speakers, on pics 2019. What is your system ?

Beautiful. This is my Pioneer PL-112D with Excel cartridge plugged into my Pioneer Sa-7500 II.

Claude

28 Likes

my system is a bit of a mouthfull, but here goes,
LP12 ARO Armageddon Krystal, superline supercap DR, cds3 555ps 552DR, SNAXO Supercap DR, 300DR, 250 DR 250DR, DBL, AXCESS, NSAT for sides, SL2 rears, Velodyne DD18 Anthem AVM60/MCA525 OPPO udp205. JVC DILA X55. Didnt buy sl2 specifically for rears, they were my mains and i just never want to part with them so they are just being used as rears at the moment.

6 Likes

Nice! The PL112d was my first turntable.

Nice deck Yeti!

1 Like

Super system!

1 Like

Hi @Mario, interesting to see a wonky active set up. Do you have the 300 on Treble duties?

Very nice set up Claud!
BR,
Ivo

Yeah the myth that it has to be a Linn. I knew a dealer in North London in the 80s who used to dem behind a close screen a Linn/Valhalla/Ittok/Asaka vs Michell Focus/Ittok/Asaka and unsighted the majority preferred the Michell.

1 Like

Miss my Pioneer 512D.

T+A G10s

Had this about 20 years now. Rock solid and way heavier than you’d think.

Has an onboard phono stage and business end comes courtesy of SME and Benz.

Never met anyone else who has one!

47 Likes