Show us your turntable

Not the whole VNM750SLC cartridge but the VM60SLC stylus which fits onto the Audio Technica AT150 EA body I already had but still a good deal though the packaging was dented so classed as not perfect.

The signs are very nice, thanks, probably not to everyoneā€™s taste though. Bought them in a store in Vancouver back in the 90ā€™s.

Cool :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Looks gorgeous ! Which model ? Which year?

Itā€™s a denon dp-450usb, a Christmas present from my better half. So now buying vinyl and loving it ā€¦ and pondering upgrades of course!

2 Likes

Very nice and a decent price as well. looks like a cracking start on the vinyl ladder

The P10 looks that much nicer than the P8 just wondering how it compares

Find which one is modern, which one is vintage? both Denon.

5 Likes

Iā€™d say top vintage because off the logo and bottom more recent
But Iā€™m no expert on denon or many things really

1 Like

Yes. Good response.
But donā€™t you find the direct drive Denon still looking modern ? I like its look. The other too.
Would be curious to know which one, the Denon DP 300 or the Technics SP10 sounds better ?
@Richard.Dane, @Don_Camillo?

Top is DP-60 in DK plinth and vintage, the other one is a DP-A100 of 2010.

I canĀ“t tell ya which one will be sounding better because I donĀ“t know either one. But between DP-80 and DP-7000 and a SP-15 thereĀ“s no better or worse. They are on level. All three originally come with a damped platter.

Thanks Don Camilo. I have never heard Denon direct drive.
So the Dp 80 is better than Dp 60 ?

Original look for the DP 80

3 Likes

Yes, DP-80, DP-75, DP-60 is the sequence for consumer models and DP-7000, DP-6000 ā€¦ for later made pro units

1 Like

I can only say what I already wrote - I did not expect a large difference, due to what went on before, but I found that itā€™s a considerable step up. So much more, I donā€™t know, ā€œeffortlessā€ is the clichĆ©, I guess. It fits. Of course itā€™s now an Apheta too, was an Ortofon 2M Black on the P8

1 Like

4 Likes

Well done :+1:.

You can add

8 Likes

As of now

25 Likes

I have to ask, what is it?

Looks rather good

2 Likes

Same question here. Looks great !

1 Like