Show your nicest natural places of your country

Lavender Field, San Juan Island, Washington State

5 Likes

It reminds me of Lavender cultures in South of France. These colors are so positive for our brains.
Chineese are big fans of Lavender in France.

12 Likes

I love France, there are amazing places!

1 Like

Night Falling on the Skykomish River, Monroe, WA

11 Likes

We’re lucky to have plenty of open space for our daily walk during lockdown. Some iPhone snapshots from yesterday evening’s stroll:

8 Likes

The lockdown is much happier in such environment.

Where it is? Or which region?

Bulgaria,The Seven Rila Lakes

7 Likes

Very nice. Volcanic area?

Bulgaria,Rock phenomenon Wonderful Bridges

14 Likes

Shkorpilovtsi beach near Varnaimage

4 Likes

Bulgaria,Belogradchik Rocks

6 Likes

The Seven Rila Lakes is a group of glacial lakes located in the Rila Mountains.

Rock phenomenon “The eyes of God”image

9 Likes

NW Wales (Pays de Galles to you), Snowdonia national park.

1 Like

Chris, I wasn’t aware you lived there. I was at Uni in Bangor. It’s nice, but it doesn’t half rain. I blame those pesky mountains.

1 Like

Yes, it sure knows how to rain. Often much nicer on the coast, though, as I’m sure you will know. Sometimes when it’s raining in the hills, you can be sunning yourself on a nice beach half an hour’s drive away.

1 Like

We lived in Brynsiencyn, with lovely views across the Menai Staits to Snowdonia. It’s a fantastic place.

My wife and I visited Versailles during our Honeymoon in 2000. Beautiful grounds. We also visited the Sacré-Cœur Basilic. We stayed at the Hotel du Printemps on 80 Boulevard de Picpus. We took the Metro everywhere and did all the touristy things, including Disneyland Paris. So much history in Paris. I’d love to go back.

1 Like

We have the exact opposite view. Living nearly 1000’ above sea level on a N facing hillside can be challenging, but when it’s clear we can see pretty much the whole of Anglesey.
So Bangor must be where you learnt all about flatfish?