Slow Unboxing - Naim solstice

More than 1700 views so far…

6 Likes

Clearly some slow learners…

499 views by @MattCray :wink:

14 Likes

Now 599 views by @MattCray :smiley:

Only joking Matt, looking forward to seeing yours when it’s all set up. Should look great in your system. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Notable that in the video the cabling-up is done last when if you have a Fraim for this kit (and the Solstice and anc’s sit in same stack), then you’d need to cable-up as you go.

1 Like

I’ve just watched it even though I’m not remotely in the target demographic. Good voice over and thank you for putting the camera on a tripod.

1 Like

Indeed. Given Matt’s room and photography skills I’m looking forward to seeing his Solstice installed and being enjoyed :+1:

4 Likes

I have the same stylus gauge balance as shown in the video. Cool!

Not a single one! (But I may wait until my wife goes to bed and indulge!)

4 Likes

Summer solstice seems a long time ago, it’s autumn soon!

I’m a year older, we have a new cat, England lost the Euros final, Leeds have started a new season in the premier league, I’ve sold my LP12, I’ve started a new job… All since then!

Yet I remain super excited! …and have a bottle of wine on the shelf, and cheese in mind for the great and glorious evening!

14 Likes

Maybe Naim meant Summer Solstice 2022? :smiley:

I’m sure it’ll be worth waiting for Matt. :+1:t5:

1 Like

As having set up a Solstice myself, I do recommend viewing the video more than once.

I recommend attaching the cables to the PS before sitting it on Fraim; much easier that way. It’s a small box and can be placed on Fraim with cables attached; much more easily than a full-sized black box.

Ok @RackKit and @james_n - I can confirm this just happened…. :blush:

It’s a nice video! …I may watch it again!

2 Likes

If unboxing videos aren’t interesting then why do people watch so many?

Amusing, one “willie waver” complaining about another “willie waver” on a forum of “willie wavers”…

And now back to the important stuff…“Kitty Waving” :joy_cat:

15 Likes

Exactly……

1 Like

And you find it so dull that you have posted on this thread three times now, and read it more than once :man_shrugging:

If it is so awful just scroll past instead of being rude about it

5 Likes

I think this forum is a excellent sandbox for students of psychology :grinning:

5 Likes

It’s the Equinox soon, maybe Naim will launch the replacement for the 272 , perhaps instead of giving it a name it could be renumbered as the 229 in honour of the Equinox

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Come on , please tell us what wine and what cheese