Snaic 4

Thanks ian

1 Like

You can laugh now, at the eBay listings describing a SNAIC-4 say, as an NA-0034…!!!
As if its a Part Number… :crazy_face:

I can find more of these numbers, if you want…? I must have another 3 or 4 SNAIC’s… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

PS. NA-34 and NA-40 found…!!!

lol just need to get the right one for supermait 3 and hicap dr my local dealer has closed down had a lok on the bay and got totaly confused (doesn`t take much these days)

Cheers Ian

Be careful of eBay - plenty of fakes being sold as “Naim SNAICs”.

1 Like

“Licensed to Thrill”?

1 Like

Yeh I’ll stick with a dealer and buy online

Once you know what a real Naim SNAIC looks like, buying from eBay is not an issue.

I have bought 3 that way - all are genuine, all work fine. But ultimately it is your choice.

2 Likes

Thanks ian :grin:

1 Like

You could post a picture of any potential SNAIC’s on here - and get some opinions.

FAQ - How to identify SNAIC’s

Spot on thanks :+1: Peter tyson has some for £99 no box

1 Like

Much less than that on eBay. About £40 to £60, is what I have paid.

1 Like

Thanks Ian looking around now just want to make sure its original is there any difference in age between the black ones / revisions or updates

Found one for £60 on the bay seller zootsuit67 i wont post links as i dont think that is allowed and i dont want to break any rules :slight_smile:

Found this one

1 Like

He said its about 5 years old

1 Like

That looks right. Go for the Black versions - they are newer and considered ‘better’.

Thanks so do you know if there are any difference between newer and a 5 year old one ?

1 Like

Err, 5 years…!! No - AFAIK - if they are both Black.

My oldest (?) Black SNAIC is from 1999, which I bought ‘new’.
I have earlier some SNAIC’s but they are Grey.
I have no idea how old my other Black SNAIC’s are… :snake:

Lol thanks Ian ill give it a shot thanks so much for taking the time to help really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.