Stockfisch speaker cables

Build in Europe but basic cable wheel might be Chinese with a bit finish and soldering done by Stockfish ?
IMO prices are not modest, each to their own.
Not many true cable factories in the world to be honest.

For example the now defunct WH company used cable from USA, maybe Asia too.

Few loudspeaker manufacturers put as much effort into getting phase and time alignment right as Marten does. The design philosophy from this cable manufacturer matches quite well, Iā€™m not doubting at all that you are hearing something remarkable. Thanks for sharing an congrats on your amazing Parker Duos.

This cable was originally developed for professional studio recordings. Thatā€˜s what Pauler Acoustics originally has done. Check their website. If they tell the truth, itā€˜s a German product, if that still means anything nowadays. But of course, producing in China is more and more common practice even for highly regarded Hifi brands. Look at Bowers & Wilkins.

1 Like

Many other cables are, hardly a good argument at that price.
Mogami and Klotz comes to mind, many others at few $ pr meter.
Studio users are not really infected with the audiophile decease.
But all that matters is you are happy.

Correct :point_down:t3:

I am not at all a technical expert. What I can say is, these cables sound absolutely gorgeous. And I repeat that I donā€™t run a Naim amp. Would I run a Naim amp, I probably would not have purchased these cables for the reason you explained.

Ok so the 250DR and the NC250 works with any speaker cable. So amps B.DR not so much.

Chrome Bumper and Olive not so much.

I have seen these cables before. I came across stockficsh records a while ago and was astounded by the quality of their recordings so I investigated the website. Too expensive for me though. Enjoy.

B.DR = Before DRšŸ˜Š

Per,
this should go in the ā€˜Things you shouldnā€™t say to an audiophileā€™ threadā€¦ :smile:

My friend audio dealer has some in stock. The sleeves and liner notes show the position of each instrument, microphone, mixer, the presses are super pure vinyl etc. Then, what about the music? Iā€™ve heard one and it was the usual super-audiophile sounding, boring stuff.

Alan Parsons is totally right - audiophiles donā€™t use the system to play music, they use music to play the system.

2 Likes

I enjoy a mixture of both. I love my favourite music but I also like the odd album that demonstrates the capabilities of the system.
Itā€™s nice when the music fits both criteria!

Yes it is! But it should be the system demonstrating the capabilities of the albumā€¦
:slight_smile:

I canā€™t stand Alan Parsonsā€™s dreadful self indulgent music, but he is dead right on this one.

One ā€˜audiophileā€™ record that I have a really like is Bach Reflections; Bach pieces played by a jazz band. In fact I didnā€™t know it was a so-called audiophile thing when I bought it.

Assuming yours is the Sound Liason recording as there are so many albums entitled Bach Reflections or variations of that.
An excellent album, outstanding musicians and very nice variations on the well known Bach themes.
Plus the audiophile appreciation society stuff ā€œone to one copy of the Studio Master fileā€, whatever, the SQ, sound staging and all that is 1st class.

Thatā€™s the one.

1 Like

Not Unreasonable

Hello Mr. Zup I also donā€™t run a Naim amp. I use Audience FrontRow speaker cable, a 3meter pair is Ā£5100. Itā€™s one of the best.
You know what they say: If you want to run with the big dogs gotta learn to piss in the tall grass :wink:

I run a Gryphon amp. Tall enough.

1 Like