System Pics 2019

That reminds me, we should resurrect that System Pics with a View thread from the old forum. Can’t remember who started it.

1 Like

That was me, let me take a look.

1 Like

testing something totally different while 252/300 is off for service

9 Likes

at the start of 2019 - on fraim lp12, NDX, 282, 300, HCDR,300PS INTO B&W 805N on HNE granite stands

10 Likes

As promised in my earlier post, here’s the main system as it is now - today - just snapped on my phone. There’s an Audiotech table/stand with some more kit on it just to the far left as well, but I couldn’t fit it into the picture.

A bit of a mess at the moment, far too many LPs out and cluttering up the place, quite a lot of dust too, so I need to gee myself up for a tidy up and a strip down of the system and then rebuild…

27 Likes

1999-2019 Unchanged Olives

22 Likes

And Close to the Edge on top of the pile. Obviously ready to be played next!

2 Likes

@Richard.Dane Lovely as usual, Richard. Good to see you’re still enjoying the RP10. Is that a TC755?

Yes, indeed it is. Although it mostly plays my 7" 4 track pre-recorded reel collection these days. Oh, and I need to give the brake linings an overhaul. There’s always some maintenance to do with R2Rs…

3 Likes

11 Likes

26 Likes

Hi Mike

The boat is put away for the winter. This is on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA. Its too cold to boat after about October.

Bailyhill

1 Like

Lovely 401!

Pics loader checked…

11 Likes

Not really a system pic, but today my home dem Special 40s went back to my dealer and my own pair arrived! Once I’ve got the stands assembled and the speakers placed and run in a bit I’ll post some more pics…

12 Likes

Here’s a photo of my system towards the back end of last year. Jason from Naim visited to repair my speakers, replacing two of the driver bolt retaining things. Everything was checked over and tweaked for top performance.

17 Likes

@TheKevster, Nice one - those S40s are rather good!

Thanks @YetiZone - they are remarkable for their size, and the money. Can’t wait until they’re run in and I can get into some serious listening sessions!

Alfy, your LP 12 looks stunning…with theAro! I particularly like the plint!

5 Likes

I would like to work my way through this “mess”…looks like audio-heaven to me!