System Pics 2019

Very nice set up there, clean and simple.

1 Like

Lovely, where’s the boat?

They sound fine Gary I thought the bass might be a little uncontrollable but far from it, they’re very tight and articulate.
Actually they sound astonishing compared to the Spendor D7’s I previously owned, and they were pretty impressive.

Yes I just downsized the picture and that seemed to work, and sorry I missed your attempt at humour.:wink:

Thanks! It’s a Gibson SG-3. Don’t know much about it but sounds awesome. I also have a 62 Fender customshop, heavy relic black strat. Could post some pictures if you like.

Thanks! I must Say that I feel like a kid between all these mega big system setups.

1 Like

That reminds me, we should resurrect that System Pics with a View thread from the old forum. Can’t remember who started it.

1 Like

That was me, let me take a look.

1 Like

testing something totally different while 252/300 is off for service

9 Likes

at the start of 2019 - on fraim lp12, NDX, 282, 300, HCDR,300PS INTO B&W 805N on HNE granite stands

10 Likes

As promised in my earlier post, here’s the main system as it is now - today - just snapped on my phone. There’s an Audiotech table/stand with some more kit on it just to the far left as well, but I couldn’t fit it into the picture.

A bit of a mess at the moment, far too many LPs out and cluttering up the place, quite a lot of dust too, so I need to gee myself up for a tidy up and a strip down of the system and then rebuild…

27 Likes

1999-2019 Unchanged Olives

22 Likes

And Close to the Edge on top of the pile. Obviously ready to be played next!

2 Likes

@Richard.Dane Lovely as usual, Richard. Good to see you’re still enjoying the RP10. Is that a TC755?

Yes, indeed it is. Although it mostly plays my 7" 4 track pre-recorded reel collection these days. Oh, and I need to give the brake linings an overhaul. There’s always some maintenance to do with R2Rs…

3 Likes

11 Likes

26 Likes

Hi Mike

The boat is put away for the winter. This is on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA. Its too cold to boat after about October.

Bailyhill

1 Like

Lovely 401!

Pics loader checked…

11 Likes