System Pics 2019

I have the same fear regarding my NBLs, but since I drive mine passively, my choice of potential replacement is broader. The Fact 12 is a definite contender, as is the Kudos Titan 707. The latter can, of course, be driven actively so you’d not need to swap your 250s.

what are the isolation feet under the 272?

Those are IsoAcoustics Orea Bordeaux, three per amp.

Naim have given up on the idea of providing an active crossover for Kudos Titan range, well for the time being anyway, which is a great shame.

The Signals end of year summary, indicates, it’s still possible, if you and they really want the journey?

You asked me some days ago if I’m happy with my set up, just check the topic below :
Front panel- discolored

With that -not really :anguished:

It looks like Focal have crushed the idea. Still, Exposure have stepped in instead, so it may still be an option.

The end of year Signals roundup on their website indicates that’s it’s not easy but they can do it. Meant to ask yesterday, but they were busy when I popped in for some minor upgrade products😬

Yes it’s an issue, I have even considered buying a second pair when they rarely appear to keep for spares and replacement case of need but I’m firmly in the ‘cross that bridge when I come to it’ camp at present.

Hi Nigel,
Probably best not pursued further on this Forum but just give Signals a call.

Best regards, BF

1 Like

System Pics photobomb…

14 Likes

Run for the hills!

2 Likes

Gee you’ve got hairy legs.

2 Likes

Lovely to see some SBL’s sneaking in!!

2 Likes

Stuart, is that a sheep in your lounge? :thinking:

3 Likes

More like bears Debs…

Some pics of my child invaded music room!!! What can you do?!

23 Likes

I think those 4 may be my favourite photos on the whole thread. An actual room where real people live and move through and play and don’t just sit and take photos of their socks. Excellent.

So, FWIW, newly redone today.

Finally got the brains on the left and the brawn on the right. Wasn’t convinced the cabling would work out any better but yes it has.

Only issue now is the sound. Kicked a speaker cable when doing the pre-Christmas hoover under the sofa in the picture and the mid range was sucked out. Not quite sure what happened. Suspect a knock on effect in terms of the speaker cable knocking another cable. The next 24/48 hours will reveal if there’s still a problem.

8 Likes

Nice socks!

1 Like

Is this a Highland Cattle calf?

1 Like