System Pics 2019

Will report back, once the changes are made sir. Thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I may not know about the sound, but I can see some serious thought went into coordinating speaker stands & speakers with your Fraim. Serious Sweet!

And win it’s all said and done, you said it, it out-shines your 500 in certain situations.

Enjoy Your Music, The Why!

Allante93!

Indeed, it’s a very fortunate alchemy amongst nSat and room acoustics. I also have another pair of these waiting to be exercised (beyond the rh door of the bottom image. One day i’ d be better to try the 500 system here which is in a room less than half the size of this one.
Regards
Roberto

1 Like

Since getting my Nat 05 earlier in the year I’ve been struggling to route the aerial wire, which is very stiff satellite coax, without it fouling the back leg of the Fraim. A couple of weeks I discovered this little right angled adaptor, which has solved the problem very neatly.

7 Likes

using similar on my NAT01 – I believe it was Mike-B who suggested this to me. Not only does it solve the routing problem – I also found the connection was a lot more ‘secure’
enjoy/ken

1 Like

I apologise for another system picture, system remains the same but something else is growing :wink:

14 Likes

a baby Hifiman?

22 weeks old, she loves Jimi Hendrix :wink:

4 Likes

very nice! i hope he will not eat you the fraim shelves!

No damage yet but the Fraim can be replaced.

1 Like

Babysitting my friends Hi Fi plus his kids

26 Likes

Clive, how much an hour are you paying him ?

9 Likes

Too much :grin:

What are the speakers? And an interesting setup presumably to avoid the kids tripping over the speaker wires??

I love that…black on black…great with timber on the walls and floor

Q4 fixed, thanks HH for noticing.
Sounds as shitty as before but I’ll admit, it looks better. (since moving from NL to AU, the sound collapsed…)

3 Likes

So I spent the weekend in a slightly run down ryokan and hotspring. And in the lobby they had this full stack of expensive Accuphase gear (is there any other kind?):

• The Quadraspire rack had the shelves upside down.
  • It was using the horrible hardwood feet despite being on a carpet.
  • Round the back, the whole thing was connected using the cheapest Radioshack style patch leads available.
  • Connected to B&W 804 with the spikes removed.

Behold, a massive waste of money and effort.

5 Likes

The original Focal Grand Utopias

Well done! It’s a shame it’s not sounding great. Maybe you could try it elsewhere in the room?

Bart, there is a review of the Magico A3 in last Hifi plus. can interest you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: