System Pics 2019

I saw it! A glowing review; they say it’s the best speaker under £20,000, and I paid $9800.00 (pre-price release). Mine are sounding wonderful!

1 Like

did you managed better positioning or some absorbing materials?

Added a little more toe in and things really sounding good. Just enjoying to be honest!

2 Likes

Nice System Bart, just curious, for those rare moments of serious listening do you gravitate towards the ND 555 or RP8?

What # would I have to jump to, to view your set-up? Just glanced at your profile!

Serious gear!

Keep enjoying your music, the why!
Allante93!

1 Like

You know - it’s either or. The ND555 sounds FABULOUS. I’d say that the RP8 is more for fun, but if I have a great version of an album on my home server, and a great vinyl version, I’m probably more likely to put it on the ND555 to be honest.

1 Like

@sihctr is that a model of a 2000GT I see sitting above the TV?

Yep! Good eye! And it is with a racing livery (and spec) which looks amazing.
It was bought at the Toyota Kaikan Museum, in Toyota City, so it has some mileage on it already. :smiley:

1 Like

Here is my first attempt of uploading photos from my I-pad. I have a “thing” for white speakers, I used to own white Dynaudio C1MK11’s, and currently own white DYN XD 600’s and still have white Dyn excite 12’s. If this works, you will also see my old Naim gear, UQ2 as a streamer into a Chord Hugo 1 underneath the makeshift rack. Amp was SN2 with Highcap DR, I was using Nordost Heimdall 11 speaker cables back then, still use the Teac DSD player today.

14 Likes

Out with the old (UnitiQute, UnitiServe and Nap100) and in with the new Uniti Star collected today. Ex demo, so it really sings out of the box…

50 Likes

Not only is that very smart, we share the same curtains…

1 Like

I love that, simple, neat, clean, very nice indeed and bet it sounds awesome!

3 Likes

It looks like your speaker wires cross each other, as needed on the older Naim amps. Looking at a photo of the back of the Star, they should not cross each other, so I would check that.

https://trutone.ca/files/image/attachment/8280/uniti-star-2.jpg

2 Likes

Thanks, they don’t but did double check on setting them up!

3 Likes

I really really really like the look of those Neats.

1 Like

They sound as good as they look IMO

4 Likes

Speaker upgrade.

40 Likes

Welcome Toto whats your system, it looks nice?

1 Like

thanks.
Currently a Unitiqute2, Nap 250dr, Neat SX5I with Chord Epic.
The cabinet is a Spectral Brick.

5 Likes

Love that clean look - classy and attractive.

7 Likes