System Pics 2019

I don’t have a use case for a third stack of Fraim (or Fraimlite). Nothing to put on it.

Good idea. I should have maybe considered the black dowel, but the anodized still pulls the silver hardware of my black/black Fraim.

How’s that PS working out?
After all, it’s really about The Music, The Why!

As I’ve said elsewhere, it’s transformative. At least as much an upgrade over a bare NDX2 as the the NDX2 was over my old ND5-XS. :grinning:

Next up…a SuperCap DR…when I can find one.

2 Likes

We’ve got it bad, good thing I’m low on cash! That’s the beauty of Fraim, there’s always room for another Black Box! LOL☺

I’m just trying to get to my end game before I retire in a few years.

Not the best site to hang around, there’s always suggestions how to upgrade and spend more and more bucks :scream:

1 Like

New plinth for my Thorens TD 160

37 Likes

Wow, did you build that or pick it up, looks very nice indeed!

1 Like

Thanks, an Italian carpenter (Antonio Capasso) made it for me, delivered yesterday and assembly completed by me in 10 minutes (just 4 screws)

2 Likes

That’s such a good job, impressive!

1 Like

That really is a nice looking turntable!

1 Like

The system has settled in:

but my wife and I enable each other with furniture. We found another vintage Papa Bear chair and had it refurbished to match the one we got about 5 years ago. The room is too cluttered with furniture but we love the furniture too much:

35 Likes

very nice and elegant Bart!
on the left side wall, is it acoustic tweak ? effective ?

It’s ceramic art, from a Danish artist named Mikael Jackson (!)

1 Like

Hi Farthings-cat,
what is the name of the turntable wall shelf that you are having?

:small_blue_diamond:@silklee,…I wouldn’t recommend having anything other than a turntable on a wall shelf.

In any case if you have a LP12.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

Yes, I have an LP12/radikal currently on my fraim. But I am trying to make space for other stuff so have been toying with the idea of a Tiger Paw wall shelf but that only holds the LP12. The double tier wall shelf looks like an elegant solution.

15 Likes

Now that’s upfront in your face sound!

Enjoy Your Music!

Drinks on me!

1 Like