System Pics 2019

Thanks @AlanP I find it interesting that much or all of other stuff I bought at that time has gone and yet I have hung on to the tt2. I think that with the advent of CD I didn’t see much point in improving my turntable.

That CB setup looks wonderful. I’m biased, but with a 110 doing the driving it’s got to sound great too.
A little snap of mine, before a bit more chrome arrives soon :sunglasses:

Mr Tibbs

22 Likes

Gotta love a 110 and Gales Mr Tibbs!

Classic Gales , lovely.

I’m new here (and a fairly new Naim user) so thought this would be a good thread to join. Here’s my current system.

44 Likes

Very nice, and welcome👍

1 Like

Hi @DrMark sadly I have to just lift off the lid and then put my record on…for now anyway
Barry

Beautiful speakers. Are there any plans available how to build them?

Welcome Toon!

…one beautiful and sweet looking set up!

Yes there is: see audiocomponents .nl

1 Like

Thank you - it certainly puts a smile on my face when listening that’s for sure. I’ve had my LP12 for 38 years now so am beginning to get used to it😀

3 Likes

I also got 50 pics of the building proces. I will not share them here. Where is the best place to do that?

2 Likes

Just start a new thread in the hi-fi corner section - I’d love to see them myself.

3 Likes

I would love to see these pictures.

3 Likes

it seems not so easy. not an ikea cabinet :woozy_face:

Have you ever assembled an Ikea cabinet?

The last set of instructions I had from Ikea resembled a Daily Mail article i.e little to do with reality and somewhat disjointed

6 Likes

it must however be still harder to assemble this diy speakers, not ?
I had in the past assembled some ikea without major difficulties. But it may have changed in 20 years…

Hi Toon. I think I recognise your system from the Naim Facebook group. Looking good! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yesterday’s dream office is today’s sinkhole :flushed:

But at least I know where the Ethernet cables are…

2 Likes