System Pics 2019

Sometimes things work against the odds. When time allows try a couple of setups, make your decision and enjoy.

4 Likes

36 Likes

impressive !

1 Like

An orange Powerline?

1 Like

One of the other 136 NBL users! It’s great to see pics of NBLs in use.

2 Likes

No, just a home made mains block with a powerline plug on it. Those wobbly pins do make a difference!

Greetings gents. It’s been a while! I see there’s another new forum, had to rejoin completely is this correct?

Anyway not too much changed system wise but I did redo my parquet floors which makes the hifi look even nicer.

I need to get some shorter cable to address the excess amount under the fraimlite. I’m loathed to cut it as Sod’s law is I’ll move the system around and need the longer runs again so will just purchase another 8M I think (2 x 4M).

Still sounding great :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Those Chrome Bumber cases look great with Black Fraim uprights.

You’d think that Naim designed them to go together.

6 Likes

Looking great :grinning:

1 Like

Of course it looks great - @Lewis is using SBLs and they always look great!

3 Likes

Man, those look just like my old SBLs. Nice kit!

2 Likes

They look like mine…

11 Likes

Thanks gents. Chrome bumper gear not so much makes you want to upgrade but just buy more of it. So good!

1 Like

Actually yours look very much like mine did :grinning:

1 Like

I got them from Signals a few years ago now. Alastair is a top guy. I paid about 550 from memory and they’re like new. One of the best speakers I’ve heard for the money, just magnificent I love them and all being well never part with them.

Ikea realized 38, 8 milliard, in 2018, of « chiffres d’affaires ». ( don’t know the english term). So a big company, not ?

An Evernote or an Aga?

1.6 billion of the total Ikea turnover was in food sales somebody must like meatballs as they sold 150 million of them!!!

Meatballs – Ikea’s best selling product? That gives me a shiver… :pig::pig::pig:

1 Like

bon appétit !

in Ikea restaurant

1 Like