System Pics 2019

Good man. We had the pool put in 3 years ago before I upgraded my main system this year. Every time I see the joy the family gets from swimming, which we all love, I’m really pleased we did it first.

1 Like

We just cycle down to the beach. The sea is usually pretty cold though. But at least it’s free.

5 Likes

Did you manage to sell all of the gear and speakers John? And what about all those cables?:roll_eyes:

A random photo from my daughter who found my iPhone…

19 Likes

Only speakers have been sold so far. Cables are a mess because it’s just a temporary spot fir the Qute. Will get it all cleaned up shortly.

Are you still enjoying the P1 plus? I’m still considering adding one myself.

A close up shot of all the Naim parts of my system:

13 Likes

My Qute2/X12 little second system is very nice - I agree! I’d like slightly bigger speakers, but not really motivated to change them up. The X12’s are pretty good!

1 Like

I have a pair of X12’s too, love them.

1 Like

The Christmas tree goes perfectly with the Naim boxes… Not the other way around I hasten to add, the Naim boxes are the focal point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. The short answer is I used small magnets, small washers and double-sided tape. I put the LP covers inside protective covers.

The long answer is for each LP cover, attach two washers to the wall, then slip 2 small disk magnets inside the vinyl protector cover and place the cover on the wall.

I did it this way so I can easily swap the LP covers, don’t damage the LP cover or the wall and I could easily adjust the position of the cover on the wall to get it to look right. The washers only have to be approximately positioned on the wall.

5 Likes

What is your amp configuration for this setup?

Linn Akurate EDSM, Akurate Exaktbox6/1 and 3x Lejonklou Tundra Stereo 2.5

What a great idea…I really like the idea of displaying album covers…they bring back so many memories…

1 Like

Yes, it’s really enjoyable. I was given an LP by the band recently at one of our WemsFest gigs and it was great to be able to actually play it. The SQ isn’t up to my streamer obviously, but it never sounds ‘bad’, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

It’s great you have the space to get air around the speakers!

1 Like

Is that a dog poop?

11 Likes

Check if yours is not at Devil 20 house :crazy_face:

1 Like

![image|666x500](uplo
ad://majVgM8NoFqqMhESLV3G8JBmrdw.jpeg)

Updated pic featuring my Kudos Titan t88’s and 01,cds2,52,135s
Room 30x20 ft with 16 ft cathedral ceiling. Big room to fill with sound- Titans are best speaker I’ve had- 135s drive them well. Would be curious about a 500 …
David

28 Likes

Few more pics- my little Luna in her favorite place- I’m convinced she enjoys music

28 Likes