System Pics 2019

Great system and room…

1 Like

The S40’s are great speakers,and I really enjoyed my time with them(about six months).I would of kept them,but my dealer offered me his own Sopra 1’s,which were like new,for about half MSRP,and I have two other pairs of Dynaudio,so I wanted something different.No need to question how good they are.

Don’t forget to turn the stove off

2 Likes

Jas, I’m not up to your level of gear, so I’m probable not the right one to give advice on this. Just made the comment since I know that the transformers have significant effect on the cables and the Nac. But I would try to put the Nac on top, also since it it on a more convenient level to use there.

11 Likes

Well, that looks nice…

Sounds great too - couldn’t resist posting it.

You should make it your avatar pic, it’s beautiful.

1 Like

Great idea - thank you ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PB,

your system is gorgeous and I understand perfectly the need to move some furniture to take the picture. I have no issue with you or with your system. Nor, I care to specify, am I envious or jealous of anyone or anything. Who thinks so does have an issue of some kind.
So – although I think you caught it all in the first moment – I only make it clear that my post was a simple outburst of my weirdness, which some days wakes up before me, and shapes my day.

Enjoy!
Max

3 Likes

May I add that spiders are not my favorite living creatures, even though I do my best not to kill each one I see?

M

1 Like

Woah, what cartridge is that? That’s something very different?

Koetsu Coralstone Platinum Signature

Wow, that’s quite something!

1 Like

Evening Max, no need to explain yourself, everyone is entitled to their own opinion :slight_smile:

I have never been offended by anyones comments, it just tickled me as to what you really thought of our front lounge.

Kind regards

PB

2 Likes

Nice dog, and room and system

1 Like

Cool.

Max

Think I am about to go through a similar process. With an attractive upgrade offer from 200DR to 250DR from my dealer, I was thinking about where to go from my pair of Focal 906. So next Friday will listen to the ATC SCM 11 and Dynaudio S40 driven by both NAPs and seek to make a call.

Would be interested to hear what your impressions are…

272 with XPSDR - replaced the 172XS a couple of years back and added the XPS last year - very happy with what it delivers