System Pics 2019

If you go back up to see an earlier post, I see a black ‘Back’ button appear next to the scrolly thing to take you back to whence you came (at least on my PC).

I like the simplicity of your system.

I occasionally see a back button, bottom R corner, on iPhone, but a) it usually doesn’t appear, b) if it does, it usually doesn’t work, and c) if it does work, it takes you down the page, but to the wrong place.

Let’s see if I can get an image in here!

22 Likes

@DaveS - I haven’t seen a pair a MA’s RS6 for quite sometime. Great speakers if paired well but too lively for my taste. Enjoy the music!

I assume from the liquid refreshment on the table you’re listening to the Little River Band (first pic) :wink:

1 Like

PS. The NDS/555PS is also DR spec., installed new in October 2017, replacing an NDX/XPS DR.

I agree with YetiZone, the SL2s look lovely in black ash veneer. But all that Mana…!

1 Like

Come on mate the mana is so lovely it drips passion.:grimacing:
Im all about function over form, as opposed to form over function.
Hard and fast down under mate. None of this warm fuzzy wannabe valve crap.

1 Like

Nice pad dude👍

1 Like

Little change for 2019 until we move. Possibly in a wriggly motion, at which point I can repatriate the speakers’ stands and get rid of the infernal cabinet.

12 Likes

Nice to see active Allae’s

1 Like

Just testing

Hi DrMark, if you highlight the text you wish to refer too, quote marks appear on the screen, just click on that and a reply box will open with text already included, hope this helps!

Groovy!

1 Like

The olives 52/Sc/135s and an NDX, a moody picture of the B&W 804 S, and a sad lonely Mana stand waiting for the Roksan TMS to come back when the Artemiz is repaired.

9 Likes

First post at the new forum - Current System…

NDX > SUPERNAIT 2 > OVATOR S-400

29 Likes

Hi Frenchrooster, I like the look of your EAR 912, are you using it as a full pre amp or for its phono stage only?

My humble system compared to some on here:
Intel NUC i5 in fanless case with 1tb SSD, regulated linear PSU
DAC-V1, Supernait 2 on Atacama elite eco rack with Naim spec glass shelf on nuts and bearings
Graphite Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors, B&W PV1D subwoofer
7.5m nac a5, one length hidden behind tv and the other under sofa.
Height of anality: When I moved house I put down solid oak flooring the exact same colour as the speakers with the doors and window frame stained to match.
Biggest regret: Bought dark atacama rack and tried to add stain to match but impossible. Should’ve started with the natural one. Not as far off as it looks in the picture though :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Some great pictures in this thread - many i’ve not seen before.

Keep it up folks :sunglasses: