System Pics 2019

I love that rug…really classy looking.

OK, I am going to appear the fool - how are other peoples’ responses staying with the original post while mine are at the bottom of the thread. The post above about the rug was on james_n’s pic. I see others have posted there, but mine is not in the grouping. And I used the reply button on the post, as opposed to the one at the bottom as for this post.

Neat Xls
All gear is down stairs … even have the Core sitting on Mana

My latest system. Cheers,
Nasa

13 Likes

I was quite pleased with my system however after seeing so of these pictures I’ve now got system evny

5 Likes

As posted on the old forum.

11 Likes

Here’s my present system
and a picture of an old radio I used to own
As you can see my cable dressing is still as fine as ever

18 Likes

Pete it must be something about being a tradesman we are just naturally gifted at things like cable dressing!

1 Like

Yes, thought you wouldn’t notice that. Does sound great though

In the top R of your reply, if you tap on James’s avatar, it takes you back to his post. (Returning from there down to where you were has to be done bt scrolling as far as I can tell, which is a PITA on long threads.)

I’m probably the wrong person to ask, I can’t work out weather I’m posting or replying.

They still look good.

Recognise that system but not the new name. Hello S3 (David) or shall I call you Dave.

Phil

system from 2018 - have not finally decided on upgrades for 2019 yet, it will either be deck, SCDR then look at 252 or new speakers :grinning:

7 Likes

Hi Phil, either is fine! I thought I’d use the new forum as an opportunity to change my username to my name!

The love of my life.

19 Likes

This is my system as from October 2017: Naim Uniti Core, NDS/555PS, NAC252/Supercap DR, NAP300 DR, Chord C-stream Ethernet Cables, Naim Super Lumina DIN Interconnect, Super Lumina Speaker Cables, Fraimlite Rack, Wireworld Matrix 2 Six Way Trailing Socket, Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers in walnut satin finish with feet upgraded to the latest specification (which, by the way, really do make quite a difference in sound quality terms, while also adding an improvement to the appearance and making positioning and levelling etc a far easier task, especially on thick carpet and underlay). At the moment, I am considering the possibility of upgrading the pre-amp to the NAC552 DR in April this year but as usual my heart and head are arguing over it all.

28 Likes

@anon32455950

I think the SL2 look very good in the black ash!

1 Like

may be changing them for something possibly better…

Thanks mate. They are a 08/09 (can’t remember) not a mark on them. Just a beautiful thing to have😎

1 Like