System Pics 2019

**Donkeyhaute**

**3h**

Little change for 2019 until we move. Possibly in a wriggly motion, at which point I can repatriate the speakers’ stands and get rid of the infernal cabinet.

Ooh…Gurus!

1 Like

Yes, they are lovely speakers although I am in the market for an upgrade. They have an amazing bass for their size - they are renowned for it! I understand your point about the pairing, because they can sound a bit forward. They sound amazing with the NAP250DR though.

System No.2, obviously I have another Wharfedale Denton 80th! Using Nait xs2 as pre, with Hicap DR and 200.

5 Likes

Some Mana stand lovin’ going on there eh?

1 Like

Agreed. I think the simpler image posting is paying dividends as people are more likely to post. I hope the peckish flatfish is lurking and enjoying some new system ogling!

Stu

2 Likes

This is my system cdx2, sn2 and Spendor A7

12 Likes

Shame that I can not expand images. Most here are more or less in high definition. Would be nice to nose in on what books your reading

1 Like

:shushing_face:

With Google Chrome, first click on the image to make it full screen, then right click -> “Open image in new tab”. Then you can zoom in as much as you like! :sunglasses:

Same on Safari. Having done that, I’m wondering how good “10 Little Penguins” is, and what the ideal musical pairing might be…

2 Likes

Photos taken recently, though 500 is now having dr upgrade and this year the ndac is to be replaced with the ND555.

30 Likes

Beautiful system and stunning room! Where are the speaker cables routed? (If you don’t mind my asking).

Hi, recently took suspended floor up (chipboard) replaced with 20mm mdf,so took opportunity to lay under floor in pipe lagging and acoustic insulation between joists.

Rusty, love the look of the Titan T88’s- I am soon getting them for home demo.
I have all Olive 01,cds2, 52,135’s
How do u like the titans? Tell me what u like about them. Also how large is your room and what are your Naim boxes?
I have never heard the titans and can’t wait to hear them.
Currently using Focal 1038s in a very large room
David

I like the grain on the LP12!
What is driving the centre channel?

HI @IanG
Can you tell me what the TT stand is?
Cheers
Cam

This has got to be about 15 years or so ago?
CDX2 / 252 into a DH single-ended triode mono blocks. ( 52BX )
rack1
This is a pre Briks day but to my surprise, Naim preamp and tube amps works so well. I still miss a certain aspect of its music making today.

Would I go back?

If i had the right room ( must: concrete solid floor ) and the right full range horns yes. ( why is it there are so many lousy high efficiency speakers than mule kicking dynamic types )

Until then, I am pretty happy with the scale and bass delivery of the Briks + Naim power amp.
Found one more from the vault.

nac252closeup

14 Likes

This has been a many years in the making, active with 250s. Just replaced the Credos with Allaes.
I need to adjust the stacking to get the Hicap away from the the Naxo 2-4 and Pre me thinks!

10 Likes

That looks one rocky ship. Better hold on

lovely system love those Kudos T808 speakers