System Pics 2020

My beautiful system pic will not be seen as folks here fight over a cormorant or two… :thinking:

I don’t think anyone is making fun of you. We simply don’t know what you mean by cormorants. So I looked up the Swedish for Cormorant can came to Skarv. Then looked up the English for Skarv and came up with Joint. I assume that is the word you are looking for?

2 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:Beachcomber,…It is not easy all the times :wink:,.as I search for the Swedish word “Skarv” in my translation-program .
Yes,.I get the English word “Seam” :grin:.

I think it’s better that I put in a picture later.

/Peder :grin:

1 Like

I know of a skarf joint, so I guess the same root.

Lovely room and system, at first glance I thought the sub was intentionally photoshopped to look bigger, it is that surrealistic :slight_smile:

1 Like

This shakes not only the walls, but it shakes the planet, mpw! I showed it to my wife and proposed it as a coffee table, but she did not bite unfortunately.

2 Likes

I want one too, not showing the wife. It may just appear one day in “my” listening room.

1 Like

No change since January 2019 (Kiseki PurpleHeart Cartridge for the LP12). Merlot, our Golden Retriever, seems happy with the current setup. Akurate LP12 with Radikal and Urika, Kiseki PurpleHeart, CDS3 / XPS2, 552 non DR, 300 DR, NAT 5, NACA5, Harbeth Super HL 5 Plus.

An Ex Dem 500DR may find its way in the system in a few days.

63 Likes

I think we had all worked out that there had been an instance of computer altered text . Proving if you really want to screw something up, you get a computer and regard it as infallible

Happy days ahead Claude, the 500 to me is rather special.

1 Like

My little system :sunglasses:

72 Likes

… hmmm, probably not little in size, but, well, in relation to the room, I guess, you are right :wink:

Anyhow, I try to take advantage of the Uniti-Approach. One piece, and done. Ok, a second for BluRay… :grin:

33 Likes

Very nice setup, impressive system as well as plenty of space.
Spotting the TV, are you watching movies via the Titans as well?

Yes, we only have a monitor rather than a TV, we have a Sky box and Blu-Ray going through the Naim system.

Concerts are awesome :blush:

3 Likes

I’d want a center channel speaker – really helps locate the voices at the screen!

Cool… I guess the Titans make any subwoofer obsolete :grin:

Hardly surprising stunning set up.

1 Like

Looking good PB but has the camera cut off your best source?

Best regards, BF

Loving my system in 2020. Sounds sublime!

49 Likes

That looks very nice, top notch

1 Like