System Pics 2020

How these Avantgarde sound with Naim? They are efficient speakers? Nice looking!

Definitely! what I do like with Audiovector is that they are universal so every kind of music sounds great. In my opinion they are a perfect match with the Naim gear.

Thanks!

1 Like

What a system! Beautiful job.

1 Like

So nice to see a system and room set up with sound quality in mind ! Bravo

@rsch

What are the green (?) covers on the amps -in the first pic - for?

A tweak (tell us more!) or just dust control?

Lovely to have so many setups!

Loving the Green Rega

Speakers are very stylish, were they a special order colour?

1 Like

Thank you!

No absolutely not, they used to be a demo model for the Dutch importer.- From the mclaren colours palette

1 Like

Great system @AhTiong . You will need to spend a lot more money to improve on that setup. A real “sweet spot” in the Naim hierarchy in my opinion.

I love the equipment stand! What’s the story with that?

Can you tell a difference between the two yet?

French Norstone

Wow, so reasonably priced! I assume you find it very stable. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes indeed!

Great system, I have the same but an XPS dr instead of a 555.
I will be in the hunt for one at some point though.

Congratulations too by the way. You’ve actually managed to extract a compliment about Focal speakers from HH! :wink:

Definetely dust control.
Here is without

I also did some cleaning and detailing to system and furniture with these Swissvax products

Regards
Roberto

12 Likes

Thank you!
It’s a P3-24, i bought it in 2009 from my Italian Naim dealer.

Regards
Roberto

I still have the same system, and as long as it continues to sound like that I don’t plan to change anything. It is very modest compared to many of yours, but I am very satisfied and do not need more. What I have changed is its location. I have a small room for myself, where I spend many hours in these days of confinement.

55 Likes

Could you give me your views on the contour 30 and how easy are they to place.