System Pics 2020

It’s a Bluesound Pulse Flex 2.

It’s hard to be definitive as I may not always run it from fully charged and don’t always run it until it dies but I’d say 5-8 hours at 30-40% volume.

.sjb

The black lacquered Sats! My very first ones… How long since. Sweet memories. And they were the best sounding of the bunch.

Sorry, I forgotten.

1 Like

Lovely room, I used to have a fire surround just like that. Have you tried the speakers lower down the wall, I am sure they will sound better there than being so close to the ceiling.

Thanks for the setup details.:+1: I am also hoping that my CDX2 will keep going for a few more years!

I have a black lacquered pair too. Sublime in my tiny listening room. Really can’t think of any speaker that would work as well in my space.

1 Like

No worries Magpie - Out of interest what finish did you go for on your 804D3’s?
We demo’d the gloss black but went for the rosenut as it matched the outgoing 805’s rack and furniture…

2 Likes

We have changes. :crazy_face:

33 Likes

That is a nice looking speaker there…

I also demo’d a gloss black pair at my dealer, I was really impressed by the sound presentation, but was hesitating as they were beyond my original budget. We were thinking of the satin white finish to match some of our furniture but did not particularly like the silver tweeter unit and grey fabric. In the meantime the dem. pair came up for sale at an attractive price, so they duly arrived for a home dem. and never left! I am very pleased with their performance and looks, Sound Org replaced my pair with a demonstration pair in silver which I really do not like, but will be bound to appeal to some!
The veneer finish on your pair is lovely and looks really good in your room, maybe next time!

1 Like

Congratulations @popeye – looks great! :grinning:
[How close are those 25.26 to the rear wall? Cheers!]

4 Likes

Cheers, 15.5 inches to be precise! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @popeye for the very swift response! [After nearly 15 years in this country, I still need an inch-to-cm converter for these inches of yours… :joy:]

2 Likes

555ps?

No, 282/250DR

2 Likes

The SN2 lost its headphone socket – so it must have transformed, miraculously, into a 282… :joy:

1 Like

Many thanks for the info - I think I am going to pull the trigger on one.

1 Like

Thanks, but currently this is the only place where the speakers can go without causing a storm worse than room nodes.

1 Like

The n-Sats are great! Amazing things - they keep revealing more ability with each change in upgrade. I also have a pair of Allaes (currently boxed up). Those have been fussier in rooms, but I now think a good chunk of that is down to an emerging preference of mine for a closed cabinet like the n-Sat. The bass is consistently under control and well proportioned, for me (and in the rooms they’ve been in).

3 Likes

Not too shabby sir!

1 Like