System Pics 2020

Congratulations, enjoy the well deserved peace and quiet.

I retired in November last year and the first thing I did was upgrade the TT! Great minds think alike it seems :laughing:

Lovely system, you’ll have more time to enjoy it than ever before.

Claude

1 Like

I love the system and the room. The Les Paul is a classic, and it blends well with the couch.

Claude

1 Like

All the same I think. I will give it a miss. Don’t need friction free legs atm! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

System Pic
Naim Gear: SN3, NDX2, HiCap DR
Other: Shunyata Delta 6 power conditioner, Spatial Audio X3 loudspeakers, Yamaha CDS 1000 CD player, lots of different cables in and out of the system

47 Likes

A lovely set up there, nice and tidy in the room and I bet it sounds lovely. I love the flooring too.

2 Likes

How are the Spatials working out for you? Did you have box speakers before? I’m curious about how they compare.

What are those speaker cables you are using there?

Very nice system! I see that your speakers are supported with Gaias. What are your opinions on them?

Thank you, @Seaman.

Yes, as you can see, Gaia II under speakers, Gaia III under MF Nuvista 600, Orea Indigo under NDX2 and Orea Bronze under NAD C546BEE…; I don’t think it’s necessary to say that I’m a big fan of Isoacoustics. They ussually are this kind of upgrades that are heard a lot and cost little. Anyway, whenever you can, better to try them before to buy, because despite being very good and proven, as I have mentioned on several occasions (you can find lot of comments and debate in varius threads in the forum), in our bedroom system, under a Marantz HD AMP-1, the Orea Graphite did not work as expected and are stored in a drawer.

2 Likes

Can never go back to box speakers. If you can get these at least 3 feet out into a room, most room issues are fully solved. This is mostly due to the dispersion pattern of open baffle bass. These outperform much more expensive box speakers I’ve had in the past, in all facets. For me, they pretty much do it all.

AV Options Twisted 56.

Actually, no Gaia’s on yet. I have some on order.

I know I need some Fraim… another day perhaps

25 Likes

Sweet!

Very nice set up and interesting speakers :+1:t3: Enjoy Peter

Liking the yoga pose to take the pic.

And I miss having cars and track scattered around my house!

2 Likes

Nice. Is that’s townshend under the Harbeth?

Ciao Luca,benvenuto!

1 Like

Yeah the isolation podiums

Excellent room treatment on the door handle …

1 Like