System Pics 2020

Wonderful @Petersfi !!! Interested in the Niagara 1000. Does it feed all pieces of your kit? Are you happy with it? Consider buying one

1 Like

My humble setup.

32 Likes

Happy new year all.

Having a play with placement currently. Started out a few days ago with the NDX2 on the top and the Supernait2 on the level above the HiCapDR but this setup sounding much better.
Will try as is, but swapping the NDX and Supernait around later and get the NDX back on the top

32 Likes

:upside_down_face:

42 Likes

My current system. Hoping for a pair of Kudos 505’s in 2020.

32 Likes

My simple 3 box Naim setup.

Bluesound Node2i
555DR
250DR
SL2 (but I have a pair of speakers :grinning:)

46 Likes

Your SL2s are a beautiful sight to behold. Shame the Danish furniture factory Hornslet no longer produces speaker cabinets- interestingly they also produced PMC’s for my Facts. This headache for PMC has caused The new Signature Fact 12s only to be sold in a white and grey sprayed paint finish, as they could not find another producer to deliver the quality. Sorry to be rambling HH… :roll_eyes: ATB Peter

1 Like

Happy new year 2020!
Here is my little setup:

Melco N1 / Minimserver
ND5 XS
nDAC
SN2
Ovator S-400

34 Likes

SL2s again in the snug on a winter’s day.

39 Likes

My Linn - Naim - Focal setup

62 Likes

Nothing humble about that, you could buy a small , new BMW for the cost of that.

1 Like

Happy New Year!

We’ve just moved house and the sitting room is last to be finished. So I’m afraid it’s something of a tip, frankly, with DVD players on top of the SU, zero cable management and tremendous lengths of coax being held down with chopping boards.
Next month a cabinet maker will hide the hifi in the nook between the speaker and the fireplace and all the cabling will be quietly ushered from view, taken round the back, garrotted and then buried in quicklime.
Last, futile efforts at wife appeasement will be a pair of the lovely new wooden tripod stands made by Guru in Sweden, as pictured.

I’ll try to remember to take a shot when all the work has been done. There’s clearly a massive demand for this.

32 Likes

Hi kent3888, looks really cool and room treatment looks cleverly done👍🏼 ATB Peter

1 Like

I wondered why…its not the finish for the price point imo for Fact 12, s

Latrst adddition Titan 606 speakers have fitted in well and sounding rather good many hours of enjoyable listening ahead.

31 Likes

I would agree with you Gazza, but I think they have also tinkered with the crossovers. Would I change to mrk2?.. nope, to me even an exdem mrk.1 pair from the Trimley brigade ticks all the boxes. However I’d say, they need the best upstream gear, you can throw at them. If you ever come down to Sussex, you are more than welcome to visit here and hear them in a fettled environment :+1:t3: ATB Peter

Happy New Year folks. Nothing changed, still sounding great. 2020 should see the corner piece of the fireplace removed and a new hi-fi support. Not sure which yet but it’ll have to match the new oak mantlepiece/surround that’s getting installed.

41 Likes

Yes they certainly changed the crossovers, i was at the pmc day at Trimley. Yep a mk1 pair would be my bet too.

I’ve picked up on the fact a few of us are in Sussex lately.

Twice as good as HH :grinning:

2 Likes