System Pics 2020

Thanks! I purchased the Niagara when also trialling a used XPS for the 272. Decided to go with a new XPSDR but listened bare for a while and was very impressed. In fact when the new XPS was added, the lift in sound was not that great, albeit no run-in. Everything plugged in directly save for the QNAP nas and the router via a small extension cord. I definitely recommend this piece of kit.

1 Like

System since 2015. Nothing has chanced since then. Unityqute 2 NAP100 and Neat acoustics SX1. Cables are all Chord. System sounds great for the money.

22 Likes

Long time viewer - first time poster!

43 Likes

Welcome aboard, lovely looking room and system.

2 Likes

mazel tov!

1 Like

Happy new year, everyone! Here’s our system in good ole New York City:

LP12 / Aro / Kore / Radikal / DV 20x2L / DV SUT / DV P75 mk. 4 phono
Sonore microRendu / RME ADI-2 DAC
(my trusty) CD5
282 / 2x CB Hicaps / 250.2
Devore Gibbon 8 speakers

48 Likes

All new black boxes in 2019, it’s been fun and settling in nicely. Wife says I have an elite system and no more upgrades :sunglasses:

50 Likes

To me it looks like you have an elite system! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi everyone happy new year here’s my humble system,its my birthday tomorrow so might go to audiot and order my rp8 all the best nigel.

20 Likes

Yes, we are very fortunate really.

2 Likes

Not the best picture but my kitchen/diner system; NAC32/NAP120 feeding an unseen pair of Neat Iotas on the wall.

Sonos connect lets it down but it still sounds pretty good. Not sure I’ll get away with putting much more in the kitchen; shame, it’s a much bigger room than my study and I could actually try out the Isobariks I’ve got properly…

26 Likes

Nice to be back on the forum, my current set up before some 2020 upgrades later in the year.

25 Likes

That would probably sound better if you set it the right side up. :joy:

12 Likes

I wondered why it wasn’t sounding its best !

6 Likes

No changes since last year but we’ve moved countries. It’s a miracle I have this much to show anyway.

17 Likes

Downsized apartment in 2019 so squeezed this lot in, AV2,252/SCP,300,CDS3/XPS and of course B&W800’s. Hoping to add 500 this year…

37 Likes

Love :sparkling_heart: the LP12, please tell us, more.

I must admit to wondering how much of the original is left?

Wrong thread my friend.

2 Likes

It’s a bit early!! I was assuming you’d meant to post in the Music Room.

1 Like

Very nice view with a lovely sound!! Lucky you! (from Rotterdam The Netherlands)

1 Like