System Pics 2021

You should have dusted :grin:

2 Likes

Both??? it’s like taking my life…too much :grinning:

1 Like

I had a demo of the Nova with SCM40’s and I thought it was absolutely superb for the money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very smart, simple systems.
I was just wondering whether the double platforms under the Nova and Atom added anything, or more for aesthetics?
Asking as a new owner of a Nova.

No I think they do add something. I think the isolation is a good thing in any event particularly when the Nova and Atom are sat on large items of furniture. Not a lot of money in the context of the system overall.

1 Like

Thanks very much. Mine is sat on a 0.5 inch glass shelf, so just wondered.

I got my ATC scm40 about a week ago. Your story makes me even more confident that I now have speakers that can thrive on some coming upgrades, and clearly show what you put into the system as per source/amplifier.

Meanwhile I’am on the ATC journey through my records and favorite music :slight_smile:

regards

4 Likes

That’s the holy trinity of systems, right there. They all look great!

Awful in most houses – we just removed three of these ghastly things… Was a bloddy mess, but the rooms are so much nicer now…

2 Likes

The lion of course :flushed:

Is your house still standing?! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

It is a gentle and quiet animal

Nice setup! The node2i is a sweet little streamer and if you put a bifrost2 on it there is a noticeable improvement on an already great sounding streamer.

1 Like

Looks almost as small as my little room. Love it.

1 Like

I love the small room pics with P3’s. My room is tiny with the smallest Harbeth’s and it sounds fabulous. Now get you a comfy chair!

1 Like

Thank you. By the way, is the bitfrost2 an external DAC?

Thank you. Yes, they sound fabulous. My room is only 3m by 2.75m. This chair is not really comfy. I found I spend a long time to listen to music in this setup. Looking for a new one too. Thanks again for your advice.

Yes it is

4 Likes

I see. Thanks for your advice sandman922. I will do some research then.

Been there, done that.