System Pics 2021

You must have some amazing pictures if you are happy to leave the Hopper on display! :grinning:

3 Likes

Could be pics of family, for example. The less my ugly mug appears on the internet the better…although it is out there because it’s nearly impossible to avoid these days. I notice realtors often blur family pics when they take shots of rooms for the online listings.

1 Like

:clap:t5:

Thanks - appreciated

Exactly that, DrMark. :+1:t2:

1 Like

My favourite painting of all time. I’m very lucky to have the original hanging in my living room………

Or is it King and McGaw……

I manage to use my basement
I know what you mean about the light , but I quite like the peace and quiet and I can turn it up with disturbing the whole house or even loaded when the wife is out!
IMG_6010|375x500

66 Likes

I absolutely love that room! Looks like somewhere I could spend many many hours!

2 Likes

The mighty 552 has landed…

G

65 Likes

Time to update your profile, Graeme. Enjoy the 552!

1 Like

Enjoy it’s a great preamp.

1 Like

For getting the most out of Apple Music for headphone listening from the MacBook Air and iPhone.

15 Likes

Excellent dac

:hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

No no no! Can’t afford it, don’t want to hear it or inevitably I’ll start thinking how I might…

(Still looking forward to reading your happiness with it!!!)

Enjoy, Graeme! :champagne:

2 Likes

“Man cave” wonderful! Have often dreamt about such a thing. Lovely. Perhaps provision for some good ale and it would be absolute perfection :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Basements are a wonderful thing - how I wish I had one to use in this same manner as you do. But in the clay soil here (and it was even worse when I lived in Dallas) you can’t have them. Great room.

2 Likes

Indeed it is called Man Cave ! The room is a tanked basement . Lots of water below but it’s a suspended floor and water tight ….

9 Likes

Has anyone use them for an I phone . Might be useful in the garden ? But need to hard wire headphones ? Correct

What a wonderful room! I love our house but it doesn’t have a basement unfortunately.

you are very lucky to have this whole room to yourself. I am sacrificed in a limited space and my Kudos Cardea C20 cannot give the best of their performance. sic … sic … sic …

1 Like