System Pics 2021

That’s not what is generally meant by soak testing.

6 Likes

Eureka!

3 Likes

Definitely results in a cleaner sound.

3 Likes

The cloakroom is emptying fast…

1 Like

The bass is fantastic. Tuneful but not overblown. In my opinion it’s a bit of Aro mixed with Ekos SE

:flushed:

8 Likes

I fought the Fraim and the Fraim won….

29 Likes

Oh dear!

2 Likes

Is that for room acoustics compensation?

1 Like

Drying out water damage from an overflowing bath above the ceiling….

I once read an article about Geithain. It is a company that was founded in the former East German Republic (DDR) and supplied state-controlled radio/TV stations, concert halls and studios with speakers. And I once attended a demonstration at a local dealer. Very impressive.

Give the system a listen…if it sounds better like that…you have a decision to make!

1 Like

32 Likes

Ooh those are interesting. What are they?

The adhesive plastic sheets holding the aluminum plates in place were in very poor state when I bought the Sats, and one of the two metals plates was missing:

and since the Sats had been placed on their stands, the screws had worked a little into the wood. So I cleaned the cherry finish of the residual, dry hard glue (the slight discoloring couldn’t be helped):

and had replacement plates and plastic adhesive holders made for me by a very kind lady at a timbre factory:

so now the Sats are perfectly functional even though the plastic holders are aluminum colored instead of black.

Happy Sats!

M.

21 Likes

Satsfied!

1 Like

Indeed…
:sunglasses:

10 out of 10 for ingenuity and getting that done.
Lovely to see “much loved” items being kept going and enjoyed…

2 Likes

Speaker? Magico A3

1 Like

Nicely done. I’m just baffled as to why someone would want to remove the metal plates. Even if you were not using N-Stands they don’t get in the way. Even more strange is that coincidentally there is another pair of N-Sats up for auction in the UK which are also missing the plates.