System Pics 2021

Thank you very much for your nice comment, @Eoink!

1 Like

It all looks perfectly balanced to me. Looks like a very comfortable space.

1 Like

Listening Naim and reading Murakami. What a great combination!

4 Likes

Definitely. :slight_smile:

Yep sure did

1 Like

Resistance is futile

2 Likes

Wonā€™t upvote - but hope all goes well in recovery

2 Likes

Really like the look of your Guruā€™s on the stands, whole system looks like I daresay it sounds, totally together and just right.

Guruā€™s do what they do better than anything else, donā€™t know how or what exactly it is but you certainly miss it when it isnā€™t there, special speakers.

1 Like

Why do I hear Jeff Wayne coming from those wonderful speakers?

3 Likes

A day to shut the curtains on the bad weather outsideā€¦

18 Likes

Really wish we had a Kudos dealer here in South Africa, Iā€™m ready to trade my Bowers& Wilkins in.

1 Like

Make that score 3-1 :smiley:

1 Like

3-2. Moyes has them playing really well.

Nothing like a nice fire on a crappy weather day :fire:

4 Likes

Still playing around with the stacking orderā€¦. So far this has sounded the best

20 Likes

Great to see another corner system.
How did you finalise the position of the speakers ? Trial and error ? Measuring ?

Iā€™ve finally made the step that I intended to make when I downsized last year but didnā€™t quite get round to; removed the 555PSDR. Having it out of the rack means the Burndy-on-the-floor challenge goes away and the Supernait can be at the top where itā€™s much easier to reach the controls. The 555 is great but I donā€™t feel the need for it any more.

39 Likes

Yes, I just experimented with them, moving them in and out from the wall. I deliberately bought the Titans as I knew from reading (and discussing with Kudos) that they worked well close to a wall. The end position seems optimal to me, only about 6 inches out. I must say, Iā€™m very pleased with these speakers.

A bold move. What are your early impressions on sound quality impact?

I decided to remove it after a few days away with the system turned off and stone cold. I rebuilt the whole system and then started it up from cold with the 555 out and the link plug in. It wasnā€™t great to start with but itā€™s always like that from cold and after a few hours sounds fine. My hearing is hopeless so it just wasnā€™t necessary, and if I had decent hearing Iā€™m sure Iā€™d be less content than I am. Hopefully it will find a new home with someone who will be as delighted as I was when I first got it.

12 Likes