System Pics 2021

Well, it has had considerable use for the last 3-4 years and while it still sounds ok I feel it’s nearing its end of life. I haven’t kept track of the hours and it might be my imagination as these these things tend to happen gradually and thus almost imperceptibly but I feel the highs are becoming a bit muted, so am thinking I’ll replace it now and see how a new one sounds. Hopefully I’m right - and if not then I’ll keep the new one playing for a longer period. A win-win scenario as I see it :wink:

Just fnished rebuilding the system with new black uprights instead of silver. Pretty happy with the result!

55 Likes

Another

64 Likes

Hi, @Mario .

Aside from the obviously-gorgeous FOUR Fraim stacks, your AV rack is lovely. What kind is it?

Thank you.

Nick

3 Likes

Thank you Nick! The AV rack, is an old thing that I modified with some custom aluminium pressings that I fabricated myself, I work in aluminium industry.

39 Likes

nSAT’s Mario ?

1 Like

This looks great. How long does it take to rebuild something like this? Also, what’s the setup? There’s a lot going on there!

1 Like

That’s an impressive collection of black boxes, bet it sounds great. :+1:

1 Like

It honestly takes me about 20 hours to do just the naim stuff from scratch, I do it over 3 or so days as my body aches if I try and do it in one session. That’s not including any speaker set up or AV set up either

8 Likes

Yep, active DBL, axess nsat, SL2 rears, velodyne DD18, cds3 555ps 552 DR supercaped superline, 300 250 250 supercaped snaxeo all DR. oppo 205, anthem avm60 anthem mca525 rotel rb990 for ceiling, no ceiling atmos speakes yet.

3 Likes

Impressive indeed Mario

2 Likes

Fantastic Mario, the stuff of boys dreams, it must be totally fantastic. Well done. A lovely looking room too.

1 Like

That looks great. Bet it sounds ok, too …

1 Like

P.S. With 2.5 years and moderate use you should have plenty of hours left in your Krystal.

Always a pleasure to see this system @Mario. Changing to the black legs in this room is much better. It blends in very well. I love the LP12 cushion too, great fun.

1 Like

That’s a mightily impressive set up!

1 Like

Great system and room Mario👍

1 Like

Feel like I’m in a nice place now, until my dealer let’s me know the 272 replacement is out at least…

35 Likes

Could you tell me the room dimensions please.

Next run is :drum::drum::drum::drum:

Audio Physic Classic 25

My wife says: buy, don’t need to hear. It’s so beautiful.

23 Likes