System Pics 2022

The new NDX 2 is in.

43 Likes

It’s reach is boundless and it’s no good trying to repel it its better to just roll with the punches. :grin:

3 Likes

Thiels?

Love your reel to reel. :+1:

What make/model is it. Cheers

1 Like

Technics

1 Like

Pete, see here:

2 Likes

Pretty cool looking reel to reel. :+1:

Thanks.

yes, CS 2.3

Very nice but they look a bit cramped. My 1.6s needed a bit of space, though also some wall reinforcement making them very fussy about placement but maybe the passive radiators make yours more tolerant.

Not upgraded for a while, but gone a bit nuts recently. Out has gone the mixture of black, olive and chrome bumper. Now all DR apart from CDS 3 but with 555PS DR, 552DR, NAP300DR, Superline with SupercapDR. LP12 now with upgraded Kore, Carousel, Arko arm and Radikal. Chord PowerHAUS M6 and Shawline power cables. B&W 803 D4’s on trial, but I cannot see them leaving. Big thanks to Pete from Acoustica for braving the weather to install everything. Excellent service. The trusty Rotel tuner and Nakamichi remain. Time to listen to some music

60 Likes

very confortable audio room

28 Likes

I know what you mean. Living in a particular dusty part of the town. When I had my full system, I had to strip it down every 2 months to clean away the dust that had gathered under the boxes. What a pain.

1 Like

Small but perfectly formed. The PSI AVAA C20 active bass traps are a revelation and tame all those nasty room modes

52 Likes

I spot here an excellent Music First Audio passive preamp…:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Also seems to be a thing in older homes. Mine is particularly dust prone. I find the best thing is to turn the lights down and pretend it’s not there but every couple of months I tackle it with this disposable duster thing on a stick. When I take it apart I feel like Scotty from Star Trek.

1 Like

Hi Teskey, it looks as good as it most probably sounds :partying_face: Enjoy Peter

All new in this year.

59 Likes

Cool room.

Have you thought about adding a sub?

17 Likes

That Sub is more like a U-Boat!
It’s bigger than my Washing Machine :crazy_face:
I hope it sounds as terrific as it looks…

1 Like