System Pics 2022

Love this system, looks very cool! Enjoy.

Great system mate.
I see you are using the stock mat for the sl1210gr.
I have the same tt.
If you can, try the Oyaide br-12 mat.
Believe me it works way better than the stock one.

Home stretch on adding in wall Focal 300 Series to Lounge TV + Uniti Atom. 2 channel only, they have a very Kanta like sound out the box. LG OLED G Series 65” to fill the hole in the middle.

24 Likes

Very nice. I have the 55". Worth a bit of work in getting the settings right to get a good picture.

1 Like

I’m sure the bank holiday this coming monday will be doing mostly stuff like that yes!

I think this is what I started with.

2 Likes

My mismatched equipment in my rack is really bugging my OCD lately.

43 Likes

That’s a nice relaxing looking room there Gav.

3 Likes

Great room, you might want to add an extra shelf to separate it from box above the Supernait. Keep the boxes separate and should sound better! Nice system though!

So the boxes looks the same (you have to love naim for that) but the 282 and super cap have gone replaced by 552. The Super 10s also replaced with 505s - currently in tineo but soon to be black ash on the instructions of mrs donut. Quite a pronounced upgrade in sound would be putting it mildly. Very Happy.

60 Likes

With a proper recording the musicians are sitting on your own couch!

2 Likes

The 552 has very much had that effect to be honest. I have another sofa 3 or so meters from this one where I listen. I was very happy with my previous set up but this is something else entirely!

2 Likes

Appreciated, looking forward to tinkering :wink:

Thanks. I had a spare shelf but the Aria needed somewhere to live and then bought a EE8 so had to stack the streamer and SN3.

Am looking at a Simrak so that will solve the problem.

1 Like

One thing at a time. System is great and I am sure it sounds fantastic. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lovely Titan 505’s👍

Curious about how you connect you digital devices, do you go straight from the NUC to the Qutest via USB or from the network via the EE8/CXNv2?

Order is as follows:
NUC > Ethernet cable > Switch > Ethernet cable > EE8 > Ethernet cable > CXN streamer > RCA to BNC cable > Qutest > RCA > SN3

I use ROON exclusively and the NUC is built as a Core.

I could go from the NUC direct to the Qutest via USB but the recommendation is to not go this route as you can get too much noise coming out the NUC.

1 Like

Togo heaven

2 Likes

I wanted to add some, got told I’d get it (maybe) June next year :astonished:

1 Like