System Pics 2023

Looks a great space and system, regardless of 2022 or 2023.
Thanks for sharing :+1:

2 Likes

Happy new year

49 Likes

Big fan of that Die Hard poster!

1 Like

[

](System Pics 2023)

75 Likes

Great room and guitars. What do you use to hang your guitars? I have a Tokai LP that is a heavy beast and always worry about hanging it from the wall.

60 Likes

Wishing everyone a Happy and most importantly Healthy New Year. Nothing’s really changed system wise my end, but do allow me a plea: Please please could contributers here put their systems on their profiles, as it make it easier to read/understand peoples posts somewhat knowing, where they are coming from :+1:t3: Keep well Peter

96 Likes

Love tha room and set up :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you Stu :blush: Best Peter

Wow!!!

1 Like

Only small upgrade this holiday season, glass plates from Norstone beneath SN2 and ND5XS2. Not bad, knowing that the cabinet is there to stay (says the wife :wink: )

43 Likes

Happy new year

35 Likes

My humble setup … no further changes expected in 2023 :wink:

109 Likes

Looking great Peter. I owe you an email :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy New Year to you :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

You too James :+1:t3: Best Peter

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it humble , far from it

Ian
PS I can’t see a phono stage

2 Likes

My system pic is all about timing the light. In December the sun sets right in front of my home. I have to wait until the outside light level is equal to the light inside, to the naked eye it looks much darker outside. Then some clean up in photoshop. Shot a F16, 2 second exposure on a Leica SL2.

127 Likes

Indeed.

A superb Rega TT, Naim’s best single box and a lovely pair of Dynaudios… Humble it ain’t !

Looks great to me :+1:

6 Likes

Such a fantastic shot Chris!

Thank you @Ian2001 The Rega Fono MC and Neo PSU for the P8 are hadden in the dresser

1 Like